10 - Masaf's Childhood

Episode 10

Masaf's Childhood

Next Day

In front of the Noran Boys Collage,

A young beautiful lady, a golden necklace coated with diamonds on her neck, facing towards the Noran Collage.
A slight wind blows her lovely blonde hair, her bright red lips turn into a heavenly smile when she watches Vaan walking out of the exit. She walks to him happily before hugging him deeply, "My love. How was your class?".
He hugs her back gently before curling her soft hair playfully, "It was fantastic. Calculus isn't an obstacle for me to skip it for you, my Queen", he lies with a wink to her so she won't be worried about what things happened to him.

She giggles before nodding, "Same for biology, never got my attention", she winks back.
Vaan nods with a broody look before softly caressing her engagement ring where his name was curved in, "So tell me, my Sonya... Will Vito beat me up again?", he chuckles.

Sonya rolls her eyes before shrugging, "Big brother won't do that anymore, he respects you from now on. I told him how valuable you are to me. I will even give my life for you".

Vaan immediately covered her mouth quickly as his eyes were in grief already, "Never say that again! You know how I will end myself if I see you die before me".

She chuckles before hugging him to calm him up, "It's alright, you can get a new queen anyway", continues teasing him. He shakes his head and pulls away, "I would never do that, Sonya. I promise my life till my last breath".

Sonya looked into his eyes for a long before giving a warm smile, "I will never leave you anyway, we will get married, gift you the best heiress and you become the best boss of Skaletta ever".

Vaan smiles lightly, "Only happens if you always stay with me. I love you, Sonya".
She replies to him with a soft voice, "I love you too, Future Skaletta boss".
As they are about to hug each other again, a white pigeon lands on her shoulder with a little note attached to its leg before she takes it out and reads silently, "Oh, my brother is calling me for work".

He nods, "Send my regards to Vito for me, my lady". She smiles and gives him a hug, "Thousands of regards then", she winks before walking towards her horse after she makes a whistle.

Vaan watches her leaving before turning to the street until the place gets a lack of people and Masaf's friends; John, Jake and Jack, start surrounding him, "So here is that lad who punched our best friend, now dating a lady".

He glared at them, "And you boys didn't come to save him when he was almost killed by the principal?"Jake kicks his back, "That didn't happen before us!", and continues kicking his guts and chest while he keeps shielding himself barely and grunting silently. Jack grabs his hair and punches his mouth brutally before his lip and nose start to bleed.

Jake laughs, "Natural lipstick like his girl, hahaha!".
Vaan coughs up blood before he falls on the ground, trying to get up but fails as his vision turns blurry and hazy at the same time.
Jake pats Jack's shoulder, "Let's just kill this guy, always gets on my nerves".Jack nods before bringing up his sharp knife, "Certainly!", they grab and tighten his shoulders before he gets it close to his chest, "Bye-bye, poor Skaletta".

Suddenly, Masaf with his neck aided cotton, shouts at them, "Hey, Jack, what you doing? I never thought you guys are a bunch of killers. Skaletta will begin a war if you do that, come on!".
Jake freezes as he sees him saying, "Are you possessed, mate? You aren't speaking as you used to."
Jake drops the knife and eyes him, "If you aren't a crawling baby, come here and say it". Those words trigger his ego as he grumbles and walks to them, "How dare you speak to the son of Lazaf?". John laughs, "You mean your killer?".

Vaan slowly chins up weakly, dripping blood from his nose, gazing at Masaf without speaking a bit.

Masaf gulps as he eyes him before handing out his trembling palm to them, "Give me the knife... He thinks he saved my life. My father never tried to kill me, it was just a.... punishment!".

Those three start to cheer up, "That's our man, Masaf Skargaz, the Ruthless".
Vaan keeps his eyes on him without flinching while Masaf puts the knife in his throat and smiles, "Finally you are dead, nerd".

Masaf nods but his palm is unable to slit his throat, he sweats until the policemen yell at them and shot Masaf's palm using a dart that numbs his palm and the knife falls straight to his feet as he yells in pain.

Jake, John and Jack run away as the remaining police chase them before a major policeman grabs Masaf's neck and takes him to the wagon.

Masaf cries in pain and shakes his head, "No, please, don't let my father know, he will kill me!"Police throw him inside the wagon before locking him up, "You should have thought about it before, kid".
As the wagon starts moving, Masaf grunts in pain, holding his bleeding palm and grits his teeth in pain.

A beer bottle slides to his face before he grabs it and eyes on it, "What's this?", opens up the lid then some beer pours into his mouth accidentally due to the momentum of the moving wagon.

He gulps till it reaches his belly inside and he gasps slightly and turns addiction to himself as he drinks more, "Feels funny", and continues drinking until his vision starts to get hazy and wobbly around him, his dopamine triggers that make him feel good, forgetting about his pain.

He scrambles around him and crawls like an infant looking for more beer.The wagon stops before the police opens the door and grabs Masaf out as he is fully drunk and lifts his face to the police, "Stop touching me, you filthy bastard".

Police pause in shock, "How dare you speak to the police like this!", slaps Masaf's face tightly before he turns back to the police, "Duh...duh...duh. Such a slap like a baby, you got no strength, slap me harder, marshmallow palm!".

Police grumble before swinging his arm until Masaf kneels and grabs his groin too hard before squeezing at his highest strength that may have possibly burst the testicles of the policeman who falls on the ground.

Someone grabs his shoulder from his back as he turns back and throws a punch which was defended by his father, Lazaf Skargaz who was deeply disappointed in him.

Masaf gasps eyeing his scary father and falls unconscious.

To Be Continued

Next Episode 11 – Join Me