Chapter 2

Joel was in his office smoking his cigar while reading a newspaper and relaxing. The office chairs weren't the most comfortable, but they were better than wooden ones. "Huh, I guess this guy is a big shot now." Joel reads about a small-time singer hosting his very first concert in the town he was living in, from the newspaper. Everything was peaceful until the phone rang.

Beep....beep....beep

"Who the hell is calling at this hour?" Joel picks up the phone and listens. "He-hey, hey! Congratulations on the new Night Watch job! I actually worked at that place before you, crazy, huh? Just finishing my last few days, in fact. Anyway, I'm recording this message to help you settle in on your first night, I know it can get quite overwhelming there, but you'll be fine! Things tend to get a little "weird" at night, but there's nothing to worry about. The animatronics can get up to a bit of mischief at night, so be aware that the girls do tend to explore the place. They are put into some sort of "Night Mode", so they are limbered up for the shows in the daytime... something like that. But, anyway, the only real risk here, if any, is the fact that the girls here... uh, if they see you... will play a bit "rough". Now, that might sound good for some people *cough*, but with the heavy assets they have, you could imagine the discomfort... and death... uh, yeah. They don't tell you these things when you sign up, but hey! First day should be a breeze, I'll chat with you tomorrow. Uh, remember! Check those cameras, and remember to close the doors only if absolutely necessary. Gotta conserve power. Alright, goodnight!""

".... Well, this sucks. Better get my special tool out." Joel gets his Luger P08 out and holds it in his right hand, aiming it at a Freddy plushie and mimicking a gun being shot. "I better check the cameras, don't wanna die or at least get hurt at the cleavage by them, but what if he was telling me a lie? That would certainly be funny." Joel checked the cameras, and to his surprise, Bonnie was gone. However, he wasn't as panicked as you might think because nicotine does wonders in such situations. He starts looking for Bonnie throughout the Pizza place using the camera system, and in a short time, he finds her in parts and service staring into the camera with her rather exposed chest out in the front. "Bitch thinks I'll fall for that. I'll show her who I am by surviving the week! And I should probably remind her not to come close to the office..."

Joel peaks his head from the left door. He yells, "Bonnie, or whoever you are, you should probably go back to the stage or at least not come close to the office since, y'know, I'm armed and can literally disable your legs by just shooting at your knees or ankles." after a few seconds of waiting he got a creepy giggle as a reply from Bonnie. He yells again, "Whatever suits you then, robot." Joel says the last part with venom in his voice. Joel rechecks the cameras and finds her walking straight to the left office door. "Alright, that's it. I warned her, and she didn't care. I can probably pay for her repairs later." He leaves the office through the left door and yells, "Okay, you little piece of shit, listen close. You will go back to the stage and warn the other two, who I assume is alive, that I am armed and can shoot at your 30+ years old body and disable them, do you understand?" As he expected, Bonnie kept her consistency and didn't even stop one bit. Joel shoots at her as a warning shot, and Bonnie stops for a bit before walking again.

"Ugh, I promised myself not to shoot, but it's a robot, not a human being. It's just a robot that has AI support, that is all. It probably can't even feel anything... *starts yelling* That was your last warning Miss." Joel shoots Bonnie's knees and hits them perfectly. Bonnie falls to the ground screaming. Joel was about to go to Bonnie's screaming and whimpering body when he was attacked from his right by Chica. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO BONNIE, YOUR DISGUSTING PERVERT?!" yells Chica at Joel, who looks at her a little scared and surprised. He doesn't answer her question and pushes her off, which is quite challenging considering that each animatronic weight around 250kg(550lbs), takes his distance and holds his gun over her with his left hand behind his back. "If you want to walk again, or even live for that matter, I would advise you to leave me the fuck alone and quietly crawl to your stage with your ignorant and idiotic Bugs bunny's shitty copy. Do you understand?!" "Y-Y-Yes, s-sir." "Good, I don't wanna see or even hear you. Now go before I change my mind." Chica crawls and stands up after gaining enough distance from Joel, who is looking at them, still aiming his gun. She picked up Bonnie, who was quietly sobbing and looked back to Joel, who had stopped aiming his gun at them. "YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID, PERVERTED ASSHOLE!" Chica then runs away with Bonnie over her shoulder.