Chapter 6

Joel walks to his office after mumbling some insults at life. Just as he sits on the chair, midnight hits, and a few moments later, the phone rings. He picks it up, and the phone guy starts talking. "He-Hey! You're doing great! Night 3, awesome work! Most people don't usually last this long - I mean, y'know... they usually let the "girls" do, y'know. Speaking of the girls, make sure to double-check on Mangle's Cove this time around - although Mangle IS pretty shy there, though *laughs*. Oh! You've probably wondered what the spare animatronics are doing in the closet. Don't worry about them. We used to use them a long time ago... in fact, our female employees would use them as suits! Pretty cool. The "spring-lock" mechanic was a surefire shot those years ago, but they're so old now, and they had a few problems too - and uh, the smell... uhh... just leave them where they are, they probably won't move. I'm certain... uh... Spring Bonnie won't move at least... uh, I think. Uh, okay, I'll leave you to it. I will speak to you tomorrow. Night."
Joel stares at nothing for a while and yells. "FUCKING WHAT!? THERE WAS OTHER ANIMATRONICS IN THE PARTS AND SERVICE ROOM!? I DIDN'T SEE THEM, FUCK YOU LIFE, FUCK EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR...! *sigh* Please, god, give me the power to deal with this shit. *massages his temples* Alright, it will be fine. I need to be more focused on the job. Yeah, that'll do." He starts checking through the cameras and finds the girls all on stage. Then he decided to check parts and services, where he began searching for the two other animatronics, almost glueing his eyes to the monitor. "Hold on a minute... THERE IS 2 OTHER ANIMATRONICS THERE...! Oh, that's where they put the old guy. Wonder what happened to the secret room." He puts down the monitor and looks around the room. Bored of sitting around,, he reads his small book in his trench coat.

After about 20 minutes of reading, he checks up on the girls and finds both Mangle and Foxy peaking out of their coves while Chica is doing something in the kitchen, and Freddy's eyes glow in the Dining area. "I better get prepared for when they run at my office, don't feel like getting hurt tonight." He puts the small book in his coat and listens closely to the footsteps. Since all the animatronics are about 250kg(550lbs), they make some pretty loud footsteps that become even louder when they run, so it's relatively easy to detect if they are coming to your office without checking the cameras. Moments later, he hears running from the west hallway, and he calmly shuts down the door and listens a tiny 'Aw' from the outside. He turns on the light to the west gate to see Foxy walking away, dejected, with a limp tail. Chuckling to himself, he opens the left door and starts checking on the cameras, curious about where the girls are.

Joel sees Foxy entering her cove and closing the binds while Mangle still peaked through her binds. Chica was in the east hallway staring at the camera, and Freddy was in the restrooms also staring at the camera. "I don't get why they stare at the cameras. Do they do it on purpose? Or is it in their programming? Guess I'll find out one day." He puts down the tablet, peaks through the right door, and sees Chica moving to his office. She notices Joel's head peaking from the office and glares at him. Joel flips her off and shuts the door. Chica stares at the closed door from afar with twitching eyes, obviously irritated at Joel's antics and goes to the kitchen to get some Pizza since she knows he won't open the door until she leaves. Joel watches Chica walk away from the monitor and opens the door once she is heard in the kitchen.

"Just gotta keep the pace, and I will be fine. Besides, it's already 3 am, *gets comfortable* time sure flies when you're doing something." He closes his eyes and focuses on hearing footsteps again. After a while of not hearing anything, he checks through the cameras and sees that Mangle is out of her cove, Foxy is peaking through her binds, Freddy is heard in the Kitchen and Chica is in the dining hall devouring a pizza. "So, the fox girls are the only ones attacking this time, huh? I guess I scared the chicken a little too much *chuckles*." He puts down the monitor, and just as he is about to relax on his chair again, he hears running from the east hallway. Joel shuts the door and turns the lights on to see a girl with white and pink skin, white hair, red blushing cheeks, and yellow eyes. She also has white fox ears and a big, white, fluffy fox tail with a pink tip. She wears a red ribbon around her neck and pink panties.