Chapter 10

It's 9 pm, and Joel and Joe are going to the second warehouse because the first one was empty, even after a thorough inspection. They were quiet; Joe looked at the road while Joel smoked a cigar. The silence was broken when Joe spoke. "Joel... What exactly are we trying to save?" Joel raises an eyebrow as he stops taking a drag. "What do you mean? We're saving my guns." Joe grips the steering wheel harder. "Quit your bullshit, Joel! I've been in the mafia for 15 goddamn years of my life; I know when a person is lying. Besides, you were searching for something other than your guns in that warehouse when you saw an animatronic arm behind a crate. You ran to inspect it, which proves my point!" Joel stays quiet before raising his arms. "Fine, you caught me; we are saving my guns... And the animatronics that was at my old work."

Joe gets confused and asks. "Why? Weren't they trying to kill you?" "It's because... one of them might have my child's soul inside." Joe is dumbfounded at his response. "Have you finally gone mad? There are no such things as ghosts and souls! They are just... lifeless metallic machines constructed to entertain kids, probably adults at first, but you get my point." "Believe what you want to believe, Joe; I know what I read." Joe pats Joel's back while still keeping an eye on the road. "You should probably start drinking less alcohol, you dirty hobo." Joel's eye twitched. "What do you mean I'm a hobo? My beautiful bushy beard was burnt off alongside my cool mustache too! Now how will I work as a mall Santa this Christmas?!" Joe laughs as he continues driving.

Eventually, they come into the warehouse's parameters. Expecting there to be security cameras or guards around the warehouse, they park their car behind a building about 500m away from the warehouse. Sneaking between buildings, they see many CCTVs around the warehouse's walls. "Fuuuuuck... They have so many cameras, no wonder they don't have money. The cameras probably use up all their electricity!" Joel comments while Joe nods. "So... what should we do? We certainly can't avoid those cameras, right?" Joel thinks for a while before coming up with an idea. "Ok, we have two options. number one is to shoot down all the cameras before entering, which will probably make the guards suspicious, and number two is to just go in guns blazing." Joe deadpans and shrugs. "Both are bad, but I guess the first option is better."

Attaching their suppressors, both Joel and Joe aim different cameras before shooting them down one by one as they sneak past them. Eventually, heading into the yard of the warehouse, they run at the warehouse before being halted by a punch to the gut for Joel, sending him flying back. Suddenly an animatronic with pale white skin, snow-white hair with double black stripes close to its tips, blood-red cheeks, and pinprick eyes appeared a few feet away from Joe and glared at him with an evil smile. She wore a black skin-tight shirt that didn't reach her hips with big X marks on both of her breasts, black skin-tight shorts that were way too small for her wide hips with the same X-marks on both her thighs and ass, and thigh-high socks with white stripes at the end of her legs. Her leg ended with pointy tips, and she floated instead of standing.

"Ohh~ Look what we have here~ A soldier boy and his wannabe spy friend~" She smiled as her pinprick eyes glowed even more. "W-What the hell are you!? Stand back!" Joe aims his gun at the hostile beauty. "Or else what~?" She taunts Joe, who grits his teeth in frustration. "Or else I'll shoot you to death, you freak!" Her smile widens as she starts floating closer to Joe, preparing to slash him with her shark claws. Joe shoots at her in fear, but the 9mm parabellum can't penetrate her thick metal skin. "Mmm~ That won't work~" Moaning in pleasure, she speeds up to the point where she is flying at Joe with an evil grin. Joe jumps and rolls to his side and manages to dodge her barely.

Realizing that Joe had managed to dodge her, she stopped and turned to him again and prepared to fling herself at him while Joe emptied his magazine on her in hopes of damaging her at least a little. However, as she was about to shoot herself at Joe, someone started shooting her back, and it hurt her, even if it was just a little bit. Quickly flying up and moving in a zig-zag pattern, she turns around she sees Joel shooting at her. "Oh~ It's you~ I thought you died... No matter, I guess I'll just kill you again~" She continued to smile as she landed and started flying to Joel at record speed. Joel throws down multiple smoke grenades and disappears inside them, making her stop on the spot. "Oh, you want to play games~ I love playing games~!" While she searched for him in the smoke, listening carefully to Joel's footsteps, Joel was planting a C4 inside the smoke. Once done, he quickly runs out of the smoke field and warns Joe to run away while pressing a button, exploding the C4.