Chapter 11

Slowly waking up from his slumber Joel looked up to see that he was being shoulder dragged alongside Joe through a long hallway with yellow walls. Surveying his situation, he realizes that it is now or never and stomps both his feet on the ground and stands up with the animatronics still holding him by his shoulders. Tripping the one animatronic holding his left arm and swinging his left fist, and punching the animatronic to his right square in the face making it stumble back; freeing his right arm, he punches the one on his left, trying to hold him down in the gut and uppercut it with his free arm after it was stunned releasing his other arm. Shortly after, he was free from their binds; one of them grunted up and tried charging at him but failed as Joel dodged it and elbowed her on her back, dropping her hard on the floor before stomping on her head until it broke.

Having just witnessed the murder of their kin, the other three animatronics looked at Joel in anger as the ones holding Joe put him down and encircled him. Looking back and forth, Joel grins. "Doing the good ol' encirclement, eh? Fine by me." He goes into a fighting stance and prepares for their onslaught. Nodding to each other, they all attack simultaneously, hoping to overwhelm Joel, but the exact opposite happens when Joel runs to the single attacker who was attacking him from behind, lifts her up on his shoulder, and starts running away. "What are you doing? Put me down, you dumbass!" She repeatedly punches his back in retaliation, but Joel keeps running through the hallways turning around corners to lose his chasers. "Oh, you guys can talk; I thought you were just soulless robots... Uh, sorry about your friend, by the way." "Fuck you!" She continues punching him while swinging her legs. "Well fuck you too!" Joel looks back to see the animatronics who were chasing him were gone making him sigh in relief.

"Alright, now that they are gone, I guess I gotta disable you since you might give away my location." He puts down the animatronic and cracks his knuckles while she looks at him in fear. "W-Wait! Let's make a deal, I know every nook and cranny of this place, and I can guide you wherever you wish to go! And I swear I won't share my location... and in return, can you please take me with you when you leave this place?" Joel squints his eyes. "Why?" "Because... I want to see the outside world; I don't want to see these dull concrete walls for the rest of my life, so please take me with you." "Alright, but before we make the deal show me the map of the entire facility because I don't really trust you." The animatronic looks to the ground and projects a map of the entire facility. The organization's base was a huge bunker under the warehouse deep in the ground, with three floors, each having different purposes. The warehouse was a facade to hide their base, the first floor was a factory of some sort that produced animatronics, drones, and other electronics, and the second floor was wider in size and was cut into two different sections; one was the storage unit while the other was a prison, the last floor was the control area where most of the commands come from.

"Holy shit, you weren't lying... alright, do as I say, and if I ever see you sharing your location, then you probably know what's coming." The animatronic nods frantically. "Show me where you guys store your weapons," Joel asks as the animatronic stands up. She projects the map again, and a small dot lights up on a room called the armory on the second floor. "Hmmm, then, do you know about the whereabouts of the mascots?" She shakes her head. "Are you lying?" Joel shows his knuckles. "N-No, I'm not lying!" "Hmmm, alright, I trust you. Do you know where my friend is, at least?" "Hmm, we were taking you two to prison, cell number 65... I suggest you look there." "What do you mean 'You'? You're going with me, dust bunny!"

Joel lifts the animatronic up on his shoulder and walks through the hallways again, looking for prison cell 65. After a while, Joel realizes that he hasn't encountered any guards. "Hey, dust bunny, where are all the guards? I haven't seen a single one." The animatronic who was playing with her finger says. "We don't have guards in the prison section; we look through the cameras and send a drone equipped with a taser to take out runaways after locking up the entire prison; also, why are you carrying me? I won't run away, you know." "Shiiiiitt, I fucked up big time, didn't I? And I'm carrying you because I don't trust you enough."