Life opens her eyes

Wooyoung breathes in the fresh air as the wind ruffles his hair.
Yeosang whistles beside him.
"Look how good it has ventilated!"
"You left the windows open? All of them?" Jongho is about to cry next to them.
"It's too early spring for bugs."
"No, it's not! What is that black spot on the wall!?"

A loud smack startles the black haired man.
"It was a bug." San says and closes the second window.
Jongho whines dramatically before going to his bedroom.
As Yeosang follows him and San goes to his own room, Wooyoung is left alone.

He looks at the grey couch, grimacing when the piece of furniture squeaks under his weight.
The walls and most of the things are in grey tones. Must be so the three roommates don't fight over the interior.
Wooyoung remembers his home back in Mosavika being bigger but the thought soon gets swatted away from his mind like a fly.
He should be thankful they let him stay on their couch.
The male cautiously lies down on the couch and closes his eyes.

They all probably went to rest to get back the sleep they had missed.
Wooyoung's mind is fully awake despite his tired body.
He thinks of San.
The blond that spared him, intimidated him, angered him, consoled him.
It seems to be too much for one man to do in two days.
He has to admit, he was angry at him for a short while until the dark came. Then the hand that turned out to be his and the talk they had soon after eased his pained mind.
Choi San doesn't seem like a bad acquaintance. Wooyoung doubts they would ever become close friends but he can't whine at having somebody to talk to.

His eyes open, meeting the plain ceiling.

How is Hongjoong doing over there? Maybe he should have stayed and waited for him regardless of the result, instead of going to Yeosang's, San's and Jongho's house to rest. Perhaps that is what Hongjoong secretly wanted? He would never tell the other man that, but not wishing to be alone in a courthouse, where all of your memories and experiences were about to get moved around like books on a shelf makes it obvious enough.
Did Wooyoung make a mistake resting here while his only friend was being judged? What if they put Hongjoong in prison or scheduled an execution? And he isn't even there for him as he should have been?

The male stands up, almost falling back down in the cushion from the sudden action.
He turns to make his way to the door.
He seems to be in a more favourable situation than Hongjoong so they wouldn't question him too, would they? What if since he has come, he will have to give his statement?
Wooyoung lifts his hand and hits his chest.
Great, his friend is going to rot in prison while he can't even step out of an apartment in fear of being asked some questions.

He will not be that kind of friend to the man, who made sure he will survive.

The male didn't have a shower, food or other clothes besides his mosav uniform. His eyes scan around for something to wear yet the room is quite empty.
The only inhabitants returned after ten months, no wonder.
Wooyoung chooses to take his coat off and go outside with the same faded colour pants and boots. The black shirt underneath is thin and has a hole under one arm, but the man doesn't mind it.

Fidgeting the many locks to get them open as quietly as possible, Wooyoung opens the door. He glances back one last time.
The katens are all obviously too tired to hear a thing. That plays in Wooyoung's favour as he slips outside.
Hopefully there are no dangers leaving the door open.
Back in Mosavika a special police department was made to deal with robbers invading homes.
The black haired male makes his way out of the building. After three sets of stairs, he is outside.

Right, left, end of the street - left.
After that, he has no idea where to go.

Wooyoung walks down the street, noticing how different the view looks in darkness. The buildings seem much taller and squished closer, leaving the small alleyways in shadows.
He turns to a bigger street to his left. The cobblestones are glistering in the yellow lights the electricity gives out on the other side of the glass.
The male loses his thoughts the further he wanders.