Life falls asleep and in love

"I will just change, it will be fast, seriously." Hongjoong murmurs, taking wide steps to the bathroom with Seonghwa following from behind.
"Why would you change if the clothes will end up off you anyways?"
"Then brushing my teeth!"
"We already kissed, it's too late for that."
Hongjoong swings the bathroom door open and marches inside before turning to give Seonghwa a desperate look.
"Hongjoong, if you don't want me going further, I won't, you have a choice."
"But that's the problem, I know it yet I can't help but feel hot, bothered, tingly all over, anxious. I want it, I truly do but just..." he moves his arms up and lets them fall against his sides.

"I never thought of going rough or fast with you, in the beginning at least."
The male snorts while Seonghwa cups his face with his palms.
"You have to get used to the idea and you will, don't worry about it."
Hongjoong closes his eyelids when lips trail from his forehead, between his eyes and under the slight eye bags.
Seonghwa turns him sideways with hands on his waist. A wrinkle forms above his eyebrows as Hongjoong is now staring at himself in the mirror with the other man behind him.
"Dont worry."
The shirt slips off Hongjoong's shoulder, fabric being replaced with lips. They slowly trail up his shoulder, moving patiently to touch every inch of skin.

The man wants to run away, hide from his own reflection to not see it further yet Seonghwa's arms don't let him leave.
He is forced to watch the other worship his body with a shame filled look.
Embarrassment curls like a cat in his brown orbs and he knows the feeling should be there because another man is touching him, kissing him yet the reason is different.
He feels ashamed to think he can't make the moment longer because someone will bang on the door, break the window or they will get picked up tomorrow to be sent to a mental hospital.
Seonghwa's lips stop at his neck when the male's eyes look at the mirror.
His left hand strokes the other's cheek and he continues where he left off.
The causality and calmness of the situation will always be foreign to Hongjoong.

"Relax. It's just you and me here. No one except us two." Seonghwa whispers in his ear before kissing it.
The male closes his eyes.
"No, keep them open."
"Why?"
"I'm too scared of you imagining me as a woman behind closed eyes." a sad smile spreads over his mouth.
The black haired male turns around in the taller's arms. His lips settle on the man's exposed skin, trailing up his neck.
"You're Seonghwa, I will never forget that or try to change it."
He can't see the man's smile but he can imagine it.

Hands slip under his thighs as he gets lifted up from the ground.
"Where to?" surprise and panic are mixing in Hongjoong's voice.
"To my nest." the man murmurs in the crook of his neck.
Seonghwa carries Hongjoong to the bedroom.
He gets gently placed down on the mattress before the taller male gets on the bed above him, reminding him of a panther.
Hongjoong's heart flips over when two hands make the mattress bend on each side of his head.

He has to agree, that is hot.

The male resumes to kiss him. Hongjoong doesn't mind, it feels nice yet he wonders why it takes so long.
Seonghwa's lips are sliding along his slightly sweaty skin and not leaving out a single spot.

It's like he's...

"What are you doing?" Hongjoong asks as he stares at the ceiling in bliss.
The man gives small kisses to his collarbones before moving to his jaw.
Hongjoong jolts when Seonghwa bites down on the skin just below his jawline, an embarrassing sound leaving his lips.
"I found a spot you seem to be more sensitive in." he answers before grazing his teeth there.
The male slightly writhes under him.
Seonghwa's hands slip under his shirt. They are cold and seem to cover almost the entirety of his waist.
His back arches against the man's clothed chest when his fingers slightly tickle his lower stomach.
"You're sensitive." Seonghwa says.