D L E I A F T E H

The flowers in the pots outside reach for the sun. Wind ruffles their leaves as it passes them and finds entrance through the open balcony door. It plays around with paper sheets. The building plans spin around until they end up somewhere far from the place they were once in.

The television's screen is black and smooth as it reflects the grey couch with cushions. The stuffed bags have no sign of wrinkles.

The plates are all drying the small drops of water still on them while the refrigerator lets out small noises, indicating its functioning in the quiet space.

The soft sounds of piano accompanies the wind travelling around the room. The air swipes little dust left on the picture frames hanging on the wall.

The piano lid is open yet no fingers skim past the instruments key's to make melodies.

The invisible guest decides to run back outside. It flies past a book on the table and wanders in the city.

The wind mingles with fresh scents of flowers and bread as it gets taken out of the oven in the nearest bakery. It softly knocks on the wide windows of one tall building, where people in uniforms walk past with smiles on their faces.

The air reaches the outskirts of the town, gliding all over the path full of sand, where once thousands of footsteps were set. It calms down to take a nap in the meadows and dances in the forest, seeing how grass has started to grow next to the black patches of land.

The wind grows stronger as it ends up in a city with small, brown houses that stand side by side. A white cat curiously stares at the piece of fabric moving in the wind. His tail moves in sync with the end of the scarf.

The transparent element of nature moves ahead to the next place, disappearing behind a corner.

The pages on the open book that lies on the table in the middle of the balcony flips over until it reaches the end yet those same exact words can't be read there. A blank page stares back, ready to be filled with new words.

D L E I A F T E H

To the start where the end awaits