Girls Night Out

Warning:This story includes +18 stuff, bad language, and violence.

After a long mission, Viper finds herself at a beach. She was having her alone time when she heard her phone ringing. It was Raze calling. She wanted to ignore the call, but she had no chance.

"Yes?"

"VIPER WE ARE HAVING AN GIRL'S NIGHT OUT TOMORROW, AND YOU ARE INVITED!"

Viper sighed, looking at the sunset in front of her.

"I don't think I'll come, thank you."

"Come on! Even Reyna is going to be here."

They may have managed to convince Reyna, but it's nearly impossible to convince Viper.

"I'll think about it, Raze. Good night."

"Good night!"

She is not going to think about it.

After a long time sitting and having a great time alone, Viper decided that it was time to go home. She was living in a small apartment, not anything special. She walked to her home, checking the time.

1.26 am

Did she stay that long? She didn't even notice how dark it was. She unlocked her door and walked to her bedroom. Changing into her pajamas, she threw herself onto the bed. She knew she wasn't going to be able to get much sleep. She was right. After staying up almost all night, she managed to fall asleep at 9 am.

After 4 hours, there was a loud knocking on Viper's door. She opened her eyes, yawning. She didn't want to wake up. She heard the door opening and some footsteps. Her bedroom door slowly opened, and Fade walked in.

"Viper?"

Viper looked at Fade. Fade jumped at Viper, hugging her.

"Fadeee!!"

Fade chuckled and got under the blankets next to Viper.

"Your bed is comfy."

Viper smiled.

"Why are you here, may I ask?"

Fade smiled, looking at her best friend.

"You know we are going to have a girl's night out tonight. I thought we could do some shopping and have fun before it!"

Viper has planned to rest today; she even skipped her daily routine. She was normally at the laboratory, finding new poisons now.

"I'm not coming."

Fade gasped dramatically and fake sobbed.

"Who am I gonna talk with if you are not going to come?"

Viper patted Fade's hair, sitting.

"You can talk with anyone, Fade."

Fade got out of bed, standing up and looking at Viper.

"If you don't come, I won't leave here either and just sleep with you."

Viper sighed, got out of bed, and stood up. Fade smiled and hugged Viper tight.

--------

Viper was wearing blue shorts and an oversized white shirt. Fade had a black crop top and baggy pants. They were currently in a shopping center, trying to find somewhere they could eat. Fade didn't want to eat fish, and Viper doesn't like fast food. Fade sighed and looked at the chicken restaurant in front of them.

"You said you liked chicken, right?"

___________________

Chamber opened his eyes to a loud phone ringing. He didn't want to get out of his comfy bed. He tried to reach his phone without opening his eyes, and after some failed attempts, he finally did.