Drunk

After about 1 week, Viper returned her normal life. Chamber stopped talking with her, which concered her, but she would never admit it. She was becoming closer with Cypher, actually having conversations with him. When she heard that there was a new agent, she doubted that she was childish like others and she had to take another responsibility. When she met Deadlock, they both knew they would get along well.

Currently, they were in the library, just having their book time. They didn't plan to meet up in the library. They just found themselves sitting next to each other in the library, reading books.

__________

Chamber carefully cleared the wound on his arm, bandaging as he held his breath because of the pain. He was overworking for his new gun and had an accident, which ended up shooting himself in the arm, almost to shoot himself right at the heart. He was able to move it at the right time. A sigh escaped his lips, wearing a shirt. He was surely tired and wanted some rest, also wanting to visit Viper and talk with her too cause he had been ignoring her for a long time. He looked at his phone only to find a message from Raze.

- We should go and see the Barbie movie!

She wrote at the chatting group of the Protocol. Chamber smiled. He knew that Viper had to come.

_____________

Viper groaned, leaning back on the couch.

"Tell me why do I have to come again?"

"Because we will leave you alone for 2 weeks if you come to this movie!"

Raze said, sitting next to her. Raze had a good relationship with Viper. At least, that was what she was thinking.

"A promise?"

Viper asked, looking to her side.

"Promise!"

Raze smiled, hugging her as a thanks before standing up.

"Also, we will go and get drunk at a party place after the movie, so prepare yourself cause you will drink no matter what tomorrow night."

She said quickly as she got out of her house. Viper gulped, sighing. She hated getting drunk. Yes, it helped her to rest, but she was really out of character while she was drunk. And the headache after drinking... It was too much for her. She hoped she won't see Chamber there.

__________

Jett smiled, handing everyone a pink accessory. Chamber got a pink tie, and Yoru, Phoenix, and Skye got pink necklaces. Jett wore bracelets, handing some to Neon and Sage. Raze got her nails done pink. Killjoy had work to do with Deadlock, so she didn't come. Brimstone didn't want to come, Omen and Fade had promise to eachother that they would read books together so they didn't come. Breach said he had already seen the movie, and finally, Astra and Harbor had their things. Everyone else was there, getting their accessories from Jett. Neon was petting Wingman while Gekko was sleeping against Reyna. Reyna had Dizzy on her lap. She was resting, too. Viper walked inside, an annoyed sigh coming out of her mouth as she noticed Chamber.

"Viper! Come get an accessory!"

Viper looked over Jett, cringing as she noticed the pink accessories.

"Is it necessary?"

"Of course, we are going to Barbie's movie, after all."

Viper took a ribbon, looking at it in disgust.

"Aw! You got one of the best ones. "

Jett smiled, putting the ribbon on her head.

__________

They were in the cinema, Chamber bought the whole salon for them. Everyone was getting a seat. Viper sat down next to Reyna, Chamber sitting next to her. Viper acted like she didn't care about Chamber sitting next to her. After the movie, everyone was talking about how perfect the movie was.(Except Viper and Reyna.). Cypher walked next to Viper, patting her shoulder.

"Hm?"

Viper looked at him. He whispered something to her ear. She looked at Chamber, observing his arm. She nodded, thanking him. Raze walked in a place, leading them. There were so many people, everyone was drunk. Raze gave everyone a shot and started to count from 5 to 1.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Go!"

Everyone took the shot, Viper hesitating at first. After some more time, everyone except Chamber was so drunk. Chamber didn't take shots as much as others. He said he had an injury as an excuse. Viper was listening to Cypher and Raze arguing, leaning on Reyna. She yawned, standing up. She knew she had to ask something to Chamber. She started to walk at the way where Chamber was. She patted his shoulder to get his attention. He turned around, freezing a moment when he noticed Viper.

"What do you had to say, mademoiselle?"

He asked.

"You haven't been talking with me for a long time, and you got an injury on your arm... What were you doing?"

A slight smirk formed on Chamber's lips. Viper was concerned about him. He noticed how close their faces were. Viper didn't back away. She was just standing normally. Their faces were close because they didn't have much of a height difference. Chamber put his hand on Viper's cheek, rubbing it gently.

"You were worried about me?"

Viper nodded. She suddenly hugged him, laying her chin on his shoulder.

"I've missed your company."

Chamber was surprised. He knew that Viper was drunk, but he didn't think she was this drunk. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.

"How many shots did you take, Viper?"

Viper leaned back, looking into his face. A soft shade of red covered Chambers cheeks because of how close their faces were.

"Didn't count."

He could smell the alcohol from her mouth.

"Shall I drop you home, mademoiselle?"

"Nooo, I want to stay with you..."

She answered, leaning on him again. Chamber chuckled, rubbing her back softly.

"What about my home then? You can stay at mine."

Viper nodded, hugging him tighter. Chamber sighed, taking her into his hands and carrying her. He carried her into the car, putting her inside. He started to drive into his house.

__________

Chamber chose some clothes for her, walking inside his bedroom. Viper was sitting on the bed, waiting for him. Chamber out the clothes next to her.

"Do you have energy to change yourself?"

Viper shaked her head, yawning.

He blushed a little, leaning in front of her. He slowly removed the shirt, looking away as he got the shirt he bought and putting it on her gently. Viper put her hand on his chin, making him look up to her.

"Dont be shy... I don't have a problem with you..."

Chamber shook his head, standing up.

"Viper, you are drunk. You shouldn't make decisions."

He said, patting her head. Viper sighed, nodding.

"You could change your pants into this short yourself."

Chamber said as he got out of the room. He was blushing too much. He covered his face with his hands. He heard Viper calling him from inside. He walked in, smiling to her as she saw her all change.

"I didn't know you were uncomfortable with it, I'm sorry..."

Chamber shaked his head, walking up to her and hugging her.

"I am okay with it, mademoiselle. It's just that you are drunk."

Viper nodded, hugging him back.

"Okay..."

"Let's go to sleep, okay?"

____________

<3