Love

I GOT THE MOTIVATIONN
________

A sigh got out of Viper's lips, she folded the paper, and threw it at the trash.

"Sabine, it's been 7 hours, and you need to take a break."

Omen said, knitting something in Viper's laboratory.

"But I couldn't reach the information I was looking for."s

She answered, sounding disappointed. She was trying to reach what Chamber was planning to do with himself from Mirror World. She found out that they were in a deal, but she couldn't figure out the deal. She standed up, walking back for some papers when Omen stopped her.

"Sabine, please go and get a rest."

Omen put the thing he was knitting at the ground, hugging her. He knew hugging was Viper's weak side. Viper leaned on him. She hated saying no to him, but she had to.

"Omen, I'm sorry but I can't stop until I finnish my work."

Omen tightened his grip.

"I'm not letting you work."

Viper stopped for some time after giving in and hugging back. She knew that he wouldn't let her work.

Viper heard her door knocking, getting out of Omen's grasp and walking at the door. She got out of her lab, walking at her door. Sage was the one on the door. She visited Viper to check her injury once in two weeks.

"Sage, you don't have to check on me. I am okay."

Sage sighed, walking in and closing the door behind.

"Viper, you almost died. And your injury still isn't completely gone yet."

Viper sat on the couch, waiting for Sage to check her injury. Omen walked in from the lab.

"Hello, Omen. Good to see you here."

Omen just nodded his head, crossing his arms and leaning on the door. Sage sat next to Viper, using her magic to try to remove the trace of the injury. She stopped her magic, watching the black part turn brown for some time before turning black again.

________

Chamber was currently walking at the base. He did get some groceries for the base because Brimstone told him to. He opened the door, walked at the door, and dropped the groceries. Jett and Phoenix ran to him.

"What did you get?"

"Some snacks to eat and some groceries."

As they unpacked the groceries, Jett couldn't help but notice a distant look on Chamber's face. She nudged him playfully. "Hey, what's on your mind? You've been pretty quiet today."

Chamber glanced at her, a faint smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Just thinking about things, you know."

Phoenix, always energetic, chimed in. "Well, no time for deep thoughts now! We've got snacks to devour!"

They all gathered around the table, opening bags of chips and candy. As they munched on their snacks, Chamber's thoughts drifted back to the events of the day. He had been curious about something, and now he couldn't shake off that curiosity.

Meanwhile, in Viper's room, Sage had finished her examination. She looked at Viper with concern in her eyes. "Viper, it seems your injury is healing slowly. You need more rest and less work."

Viper sighed, knowing that Sage was right. "I'll try to take it easy, Sage."

Omen, who had been silently observing, finally spoke up. "Viper, maybe it's time to take a break. You've been pushing yourself too hard."

Viper hesitated for a moment, then nodded reluctantly. "Alright, I'll take a break."

Sage and Omen exchanged a look and then quietly left the room, leaving Viper alone.

Just as they were talking, there was a knock on the door. Viper opened it to find Chamber standing there, holding a tray of snacks.

"Hey, I brought some snacks. Thought you might want to take a break."

Viper's stern expression softened, but she couldn't resist a teasing remark. "Are you trying to distract me, Chamber?"

Chamber grinned, leaning in a bit closer. "Maybe I am. Or maybe I just wanted some company."

They both sat around, snacking and talking. Chamber's flirty comments and playful banter gradually chipped away at Viper's tsundere exterior, and she found herself enjoying his company more than she would admit. It was a simple, enjoyable moment, one that sparked a unique connection between the two of them.

Chamber hoped this lasted forever. He liked being close to Viper.

_____

I JUST WANTED TO DROP A LITTLE CHAPTER TO PROVE YOU IM ALIVE!