Rainy Day

Viper opened her eyes with a headache. It was 4.58 am. She didn't want to skip another daily routine, so she waited for the time. When it was finally 5 a.m., she stood up and quickly took a bath. She wanted to take a walk on the beach this time, so she quickly wore some proper clothes. She walked to the beach, having her time there.

______

Chamber couldn't sleep. He thought maybe he could go and have a walk outside. He knew there was a beach that was close to Viper's house. He drove to the beach, looking at the sunrise in front of him. He heard someone running behind him. He turned around and immediately recognized that green eyes. Viper didn't see him; she continued to run until she heard that French accent.

"Viper! It's so nice to see you here."

Viper stopped, sighing.

"I don't have time for you, Chamber."

Chamber felt a water drop on his face. He smiled and started to talk,

"So you have time to go home before it starts to rain?"

Viper looked up and saw the rain clouds. Chamber smirked and continued to talk.

"Well, I can drop you at your house, if you wanna. Maybe we can even get to mine, huh?"

Viper rolled her eyes;

"I don't need your help."

She was about to walk away when it started to rain heavily. Chamber chuckled and offered a hand to Viper. Viper hesitated but took Chamber's hand, and Chamber started to run towards his car. When they both got inside, Chamber looked at Viper smiling.

"So, your home or my home?"

Viper sighed and looked at Chamber.

"Can you promise me you won't touch anything without asking me?"

Chamber nodded.

"My home is it then."

_________

Fade was waiting for Cypher. She sighed and looked at the door. The door opened quickly, and Cypher walked in.

"Sorry, I had work."

"Not a problem, just tell me you're gonna be late next time."

Cypher nodded, and they both sat down. After like a half an hour, Cypher thought it was time to ask the questions.

"Fade, I don't know if this sounds rude, but are you in a relationship with Viper?"

Fade just froze and looked at Cypher, confused.

"No, we are friends, and I am straight."

Cypher nodded.

"Is Viper in a relationship with anyone right now?"

Fade raised one eyebrow.

"I thought you were married, Cypher."

"I'm not asking for myself! It's for someone else."

Fade nodded, looking at the notes in front of her.

"Viper is not in a relationship right now."

Cypher nodded and thanked Fade. He should tell Chamber about this later.

_______

Viper sighed, taking another step up the stairs.

"Why are you on the highest floor?"

Chamber complained.

"Stop talking, and be grateful that I let you come to my house. "

Chamber groaned and followed Viper. When they reached Viper's home, she unlocked the door quickly. Chamber walked inside, looking out of the window.