009. ━ lunatic uncles and a years-long feud

chapter nine ━ lunatic uncles and a years-long feud( season one, episode thirteen )

( season one, episode thirteen )

❝So you do have a lunatic for an uncle.
If you ever wanna talk, give me a
call.❞

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘-specialized combat technique," Rudy was explaining while Veronica and Jack were sitting on the floor leaning against the bench, the former's head resting on the boy's shoulder. Jerry and Eddie were on the platforms with their weapons and helmets. "It's all about control, balance, and grace."

Eddie started to hit Jerry, making the boy cry out in pain.

"Stop!" Jack exclaimed, running up to them. "You're beating the grace out of him!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Rudy said, pointing at Eddie. "Put down your pugil stick."

Eddie shook his head. "Forget that! I'm taking this thing on the bus with me." He started hitting Jerry again and chased him out of the dojo.

Veronica sighed and looked up at her uncle. "If the police ever show up because they got a call about a violent boy with a pugil stick, I'll be sure to send them your way."

"Rudy!"

She jumped and groaned when she saw Ty and Frank walk into the dojo. "Oh, it's you..." she muttered, holding her head in her hand.

"Hello to you, too," Ty said and she stuck her tongue out at him. He turned back to her uncle. "I was over at the nail salon getting a power pedicure." She raised her eyebrows. "Which, by the way, is mainly because it has the word 'power' in it." She rolled her eyes. "And when I came out, I found this under my windshield wiper."

He held up a piece of paper and Rudy looked at it. "What is it?" Jack asked.

"It's the thing that goes back and forth on your car when it's raining," Frank answered and Veronica raised her eyebrows. "It's amazing."

"What's amazing is that you're nineteen and still in the seventh grade," Jack said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"This is what I'm talking about," Ty interjected, unfolding the paper and pointing at it. "Your Bobby Wasabi flyer was on my car. This is a declaration of war, Rudy."

"This isn't about flyers, Ty," Rudy said, taking the flyer from Ty and giving it to his niece. "It's about the feud that started between us fifteen years ago."

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, not this stupid feud again..." she groaned, leaning her head back in annoyance while Jack looked between them in confusion.

"What you did to me was wrong!" Ty shouted at Rudy while Veronica shook her head. "But it doesn't matter. Because I'm still the best sensei in this town."

"And humble," Veronica added sarcastically.

Ty ignored her and gestured to the platform. "You up for a little joust?"