Killshot

based on Killshot by Magdalena Bay

fem!reader (no use of Y/N)

Word Count: 1.2k

Warnings:18+, reader is a $tripper (we support s3x workers here!!), sexual tension, nsfw, 

₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

The music thumped through your body as you touched up your blood-red lipstick quickly in the dressing room. A group of soldiers, The Shadow Company, had rented out the club for the night, your manager emphasized heavily on how they were celebrating big tonight. The Company's CEO otherwise known as Commander Phillip Graves had decided to treat the boys for all their hard work.

With one last look in the mirror, you fluffed your hair lightly and made your way out onto the floor. As you were about to step out, one of the girls came rushing in, almost knocking you over.

"Oh my gosh!" she was grinning widely, "I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay don't worry," you laughed as it was obvious she was excited about something.

"The money tonight," she paused to catch her breath, "It's insane,"

"Really?" you were a bit skeptical, often big spenders would come in and flash money but cheapened out when it came to finally tipping. Maybe tonight was your big night.

"Better get out there," she smiled before slipping past you and back towards the dressing room. Closing your eyes you took a deep breath before heading into the club.

Immediately the colored lights hit your face, the music became louder and other girls walked past you with bottles of champagne. Your eyes scanned the room trying to see where to fit in. After searching the room your eyes landed on a blonde leaning back on one of the couches, he was laughing along with the other soldiers as he tossed back a beer.

You began to saunter over to the table in front of him, the group of men all immediately taking notice. You could feel their gaze following you as you approached the table.

"Boys," you eyed the blonde specifically, "Anything I can get you all?"

Most of them shook their heads no, except for the blonde. His eyes lingered heavily, making an effort to hold eye contact with you, his blue eyes piercing through you. He was wearing a light blue button-up and a dark pair of jeans. The man shifted back into the couch, lifting his hips lightly as he readjusted. He smirked letting his eyes scan your body as he slowly took another sip of beer.

"You need anything, sir,?" you slightly leaned down closer to him.

He didn't falter as he answered, "Just admiring the view darlin',"

"Well, enjoy," you winked before heading off towards the main floor.

Your heels clicked against the marble floor as you carefully stepped up onto the stage. Your song began to flood through the speakers, the bass pounding through your chest as you approached the shiny pole center stage.

"Something chronic, bit demonic, I've been on the late shift"

The lyrics of the song sunk into your mind as you looked back over at the blonde, who was staring back heavily. Maybe that was the reason you put on your best performance, the reason you felt magnetized to the pole. You wanted to put on a good show... for him.

He couldn't take his eyes off of you as you spun on the pole. Everything about you had put a spell on him, his heart was beating out of his chest as he watched. All the Commander could think about is messing up that red lipstick, having it smeared all over his lips. He imagined you leaving lipstick stains all over his torso, the red smearing ever so slightly down your chin.

The song played on, hypnotizing him even more. The Commander's jeans tightened as you continued to dance, he shifted in the seat hoping to relive some of his growing pain. You carefully strutted around the pole as green bills fluttered in the air around you. The Shadow Company were not going to be the only ones celebrating after tonight.

The song came to an end, and the Commander didn't take his eyes off you once. Giving a small wave to the crowd and blowing a kiss, you stepped off the stage making sure not to slip on any of the bills scattering the floor. You leaned against the bar in an attempt to cool down after your performance.

"S'cuse me," you felt a presence behind you as you turned around. The blonde man from earlier was behind you with his beer in hand.

"Can I help you?" you batted your eyelashes at him as he adjusted his stance.

"How much for a private dance?"

"Depends," you shrugged, your eyes drifted behind him and over his shoulder. A group of soldiers' eyes were all glued on the two of you as they silently cheered on their Commander.

"On what?" he set his beer down on the bar and crossed his arms, the button-up tightening around his biceps at the action. It wasn't often you felt this pull to someone, especially when they were a customer. The more you took in his presence, the more you wanted.

"Follow me," you winked and reached your hand out for him to take. Without a second thought, he placed his hand in yours as you dragged him to a private room. The door slammed shut behind the two of you as you pushed him towards the plush velvet couch. He lightly fell back, you could see his head reeling as you lowered yourself onto his lap.

"You can touch me, it's okay," immediately as the words left your lips his hands ran up and down your sides pulling you closer into his lap as you straddled him. His touch was like a drug, you were chasing the high.

"Somethin' about you," he mumbled. Graves had never felt this way towards someone before, the immediate connection, desire, and lust were all new to him. His head spun as you raised off his lap to connect your lips to his neck, carefully tugging at his skin. You were completely and utterly intoxicating to him.

Your red lipstick began to stain his neck leaving bloody red marks that mixed with the purple bruises forming. Low moans seeped out of his mouth as he tried to hold his composure as your hips rutted against him. Your lips found their way back to his, tangling in a sloppy kiss, both of you fighting for control.

"I don't even know your name," you groaned into the kiss.

"Phillip," he panted out, "Phillip Graves,"

"Mmm Phillip," you played around with his name, "I like it,"

"I'm glad, I hope you'll be usin' it a lot more tonight," he laughed at his own joke.

"Oh?" a smirk rose on your lips as you leaned back a little bit, still sitting comfortably in his lap, "Are you offering?"

He nodded slightly as your hands draped around his neck, "You know, I don't live far from here," he leaned up to whisper it in your ear.

"Then what are we doing here?"

As you followed Graves to his car you had a feeling the cash wasn't the only tip you would be receiving tonight.

₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗