o n e

Song playing - Vengeance by BIBI

-------❣️-------

"shit shit I'm late! Mom is going to scold me!" Soobin speed walked in the direction of his house with a plastic bag in his hands. Suddenly, He stopped walking. he bought the bag near to his face and checked if he bought everything his mother told him to buy from the groceries.

"uh eggs, yogurt, my love bread, strawberries, lemons, potatoes, and what? Did I miss something?" His lips formed in a pout as he pulled out his phone. "if I call Mom, she will throw me out off the bridge saying can't you even remember these!" He chuckled and dialed his elder brother's number.

he placed the phone near his left ear, walked to the near bus stand and sat on the bench. Looking up at the night sky he smiled. "The stars are so pretty" 
Soon his brother picks up, "hey Soob, where are you?" the other male spoke from the other side. "just to be sure if I bought the right thing and didn't miss anythi-" His words got cut off by his mom yelling on the other side of the phone.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DOYOUNG? WE STILL HAVEN'T PAY THE RENTS, THE HUENINGS ARE GOING TO TEAR US APART" Soobin blinked, he heard his brother running somewhere else, away from the noise. "Com-come home with what you got" With that, he hang up.

"wait hyung!" Soobin hissed as he pulled the phone away from his ear. "Who Huenings? what rents?" He tilt his head, shook his feelings and stood, Walking towards his house. 

He reached in front of his house, he can see his brother laughing with his father from the window. He was about to enter the gate when...

Boom

"HYUNG WAKE UP" Soobin's eyes shot open, he sat up and looked around. Seeing students in his class. "You fell asleep in the class. again" He looked at the male, his best friend, Kai Kamal Huening. 

"yeah...not surprising though" Soobin laughed, Kai rolled his eyes. "Sure thing" Kai folded his arms and lie back on his seat. The elder ran his fingers through his hair, "What class is it now?"

"The love of your life, math" "fuck"

❣️

"DID YOU SEE THAT?! HE WINKED AT ME" Beomgyu wrapped his hands around his neck dramatically, pretending he is suffocating with oxygen around him. "That's not you hyung, probably some random dude or girl behind you" Kai spoke unbothered, not looking away from his phone.

"no way. He winked at me! Choi fucking Yeonjun winked at me. believe it or not, your loss" beomgyu stuck his tongue to the other males. "How is it his loss?" Soobin asked, laughing a little at his friend's statement. "mean he ain't getting the wedding invitation" Beomgyu put his hands on his hips in a sass behavior.

"oh wow, I'm so sad" Kai finally looked away from his phone, he glanced at Beomgyu. "dude what's wrong with you today? Looks like someone got their period" Beomgyu let out a loud laugh, making Kai roll his eyes and Soobin laughed along with Beomgyu.

"Whatever, you'll find the happy Kai tomorrow or maybe tonight? I don't know" Kai shoved his phone in his bag and started walking. "What" "ok bye Beomgyu! See ya tomorrow" Soobin happily waved at Beomgyu and left with his bag, following Kai.

"hey hey, Hyuka" Soobin smiled as Kai stopped walking and looked at the elder, "yeah hyung?" He replied without a smile, "What happened? why are you so drained today?" Soobin tilts his head and held Kai's arm. 

"Nothing, just had family problems" Kai started walking, Soobin still held his arm. "oh I see..." He nodded slowly. "hyung you are lucky...that you lost your family" Kai whispered, thinking Soobin won't hear him. 

But he did.

❣️

Soobin walked to his empty apartment, he locked the door. He sat on the floor, his breath was getting heavier. "Am I really going to do this?" He laid back on the door, closed his eyes and sighed.

"you are lucky...that you lost your family" His hands balled up Into fists, he can feel the acid of rage burning down his throat whenever he thinks about them. The feeling stokes him with anger which makes his ears feel like they are burning. 

"I'm going to do this" He took his bag and pulled out a notepad. "Starting with an old hag"

❣️

"Cheers!" Two older men in their 60s' rose their 10th shot glass, "Can't believe you are drinking without telling your wife! You'll die!" One laughed, his nasty laugh echoed in the large bedroom. "Who'll kill me?! Hah" another laughed too, "who knows ~"

They both laughed, "What the heck is even going on" 
"OK, I need to leave~ bye Hoonjun!" One stood, stumbling around, he left, and another was left alone in the house. "Oh gosh" He breathed, out of nowhere, he saw the lights flickering. He stood, "What the fuck" he saw someone on the balcony, in the dark.

He tilt his head and walked to the balcony, "whose there!!?" He yelled, thinking someone will actually answer him. 

"idiot old hag" He was pushed off the balcony from the 7th floor. "Why do they even have a 7th-storied house for two?"

"whatever" Soobin pulled out his notepad and a pen, he cut the name on the top of the list.

^ Hoonjun Huening (killed)^

''''''''''''''''''''''
1st chapter is kinda boring ik-