f o u r

Kai and Bahiyyih were too stunned to speak, "Oh. my. freaking. god" Words slipped from Kai's mouth with pauses after every word.

Soobin is sitting on the table's edge with Yeonjun between his leg, his hands wrapped around Yeonjun's neck and Yeonjun's hands around his waist. Their body close to each other, Their faces are some inches away from each other. They looked at the siblings with widened eyes.

"Haha we are leaving- keep on guys, you two are doing well" Bahiyyih cheered and shut the door. she looked at Kai who was staring at her back. "They were kissing?! My fantasy didn't even start properly" Kai whisper yelled, he pushed his hair back with his fingers. 

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a red Soobin. "Uh, so gu-guys you are here fo-for?" Soobin tried to talk while hiding his embarrassment but failed. "We wan-wanted to get som-some roses, right oppa?" Bahiyyih looked at Kai and smiled. "Yes-yes" Kai forced a smile. "sure how many?"

Kai looked over Soobin's shoulder, seeing Yeonjun playing with his phone. Yeonjun looked up and saw Kai glaring at him. Yeonjun looked away while scratching his neck, his face screaming 'I did something? probably no'

Soobin closed the staff room door and walked away Bahiyyih, the sibling got the flowers. Kai didn't say a word to Soobin, he walked away before Bahiyyih. "What happened to him?" Soobin tilts his head, "Haha you see..." She let out a nervous laugh and took steps backward.

"And sorry for disturbing earlier! Keep on your making out session, you two look cute together!" With that, Bahiyyih ran away. "OPPA WAIT UP, THAT DOG WILL CHASE ME AGAIN"

Soobin rolled his eyes, he walked back to the staff room. "They left?" Yeonjun asked, not looking up from his phone screen. "yeah..." Soobin walked to the table and sat on it again.

"And yeah, that's how you do it but what's his name though?"

Flashback

"You know hacking? interesting" Soobin spoke, Yeonjun smiled proudly. "By the way, Soobin..."
Soobin hummed not looking at Yeonjun. "I want to uh confess to someone but in an extra way you know..." Yeonjun said while explaining with his hands. "and?"

"I don't know if it will work so...can I try it on you?" Yeonjun bit his lower lip, hoping for Soobin to say yes. "Done! I hope your mom will be happy with this and sure" Soobin said, still not looking at Yeonjun. He fixed the paper he was listing everything on.

"Really?" Yeonjun asked with a grin. "It won't be that worse so sure" Soobin finally looked at Yeonjun with a smile.

"of course not" 
Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's waist and made him sit on the table, Yeonjun spread Soobin's leg and stood between them. He grabbed the younger's arms, placed them around his neck, placed his own hands-on Soobin's waist, and brought his face closer to Soobin.

That's when the door swings open.

End of flashback

"Imagine if the person likes you back, they will faint" Soobin laughed, "I don't think he likes me bac-" "I said imagine"

Yeonjun glared at him, "It's a boy name...uh Kang Taehyun" Yeonjun pressed his lips together, "Taehyun? But he likes Someone else" "How do you kno-"

"I live with him"

❣️

"Hey hey, Kai" Kai looked in the direction of the voice and was greeted by Soobin panting behind him, "oh hey hyung" Kai spoke with a bored voice, "Yesterday you left without saying anything" Soobin looked at Kai, "Yes cause we were in a hurry" Kai started to walk. But Soobin stopped him by hugging him from behind.

"Something is wrong, tell me" Soobin whispered as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, "Nothing's wrong" Kai looked down, Soobin stayed quiet. He sighed and broke the hug. He took Kai's bag and smiled, "Then let's walk to class together"

Kai stared at him with a disappointed face, "I can walk alone, leave me alone hyung" He tried to take his bag from Soobin but Soobin ran away with the male's bag. "HURRY~"

Kai sighed, the corners of his lips grew wide, he walked to their class.

Taehyun stood by the lockers, witnessed everything that happened in front of him, "I think Kai likes Soobin hyung" He bit his lower lip and sighed. "It's ok, it's ok" He nodded to himself and turned back, bumping into someone.

"ow, are you blind?!" "Omg, I'm so sorry" Taehyun looked at the person, it was his classmate name Yeonjun.

❣️

"Oi Soobin hyung!" Soobin looked up at Beomgyu, Beomgyu shoved the person aside who is sitting in front of Soobin and sat there, "What?"

Beomgyu looked around and then came closer to Soobin, "Are you dating Yeonjun?" Beomgyu whispered, "No? Why would I?" Soobin said merely, Beomgyu relieved and backed off, he smiled. " don't know but you shouldn't, I have a crush on him and Kai has a-" Beomgyu stopped.

"Kai what?" Soobin asked, Beomgyu laughed. "You know what? forget it. By the way, do I have a chance with Yeonjun?"

"Yes but also no" Beomgyu pouted, "You are friends with him, right?" Beomgyu asked with hope in his eyes and voice. "Yeah" Soobin just stared at his friend, waiting for him to say something dumb.

"Set me up on a date with him!" 

❣️

"Honey I'm coming home" A man in his 30s grinned while talking to his wife on the phone, "Yeah ok, bye. Love you" He hung up and walked into the parking lot. 
Soobin, dressed all black in a mask and cap walked behind him, "Ah ajusshi, can you help me with the direction here? I'm kinda lost" Soobin spoke, the man looked at him suspiciously. 

"Sure but you kid shouldn't be out late at night alone" He walked closer to Soobin in a bored manner, "I know...well let's go out of the parking lot, and help me to find the direction" The man can see Soobin smiling with his eyes.

"Ok" They walked out of the parking lot, away from the CCTV. Soobin got the chance, he looked left and right, seeing no one, he pulled out his pocket knife and stabbed the man from the back. "oops! I'm sorry. I probably didn't mean to kill you and probably not willing to kill your entire bitchy family. Or am I?"
Soobin pulled the knife out and stood in front of the man, the man fell on his knees. He taped the man's mouth so he wouldn't scream, he stabbed that man in his throat, sliding it down to his chest. The older groaned out of pain, till he was dropped dead and lying in the pool of blood.

Soobin took out the tape from his mouth and walked away like nothing happened. Suddenly, his phone rang. He looked at the ID and picked it up.

"Hello Yeonjun hyung, yeah I'm almost there. Nothing, I was just having a simple night walk haha, yeah I'll be in 5 min. Oh, you meet Taehyun, wait I'm coming. Tea in the shop" He hung up and pulled out his note pad, he cut the 2nd name on the list.

^Lee Dae Hyun (Killed)^

^^^^^^

hope y'all like it~

Although I have zero ideas about what I wrote-