F i v e

</3

"Taehyun told me he likes Kai, your best friend..." Yeonjun pouted and stood beside Soobin who was arranging flowers, cutting the thorns of the roses. "I know" Soobin spoke, not giving a shit.

"He just said how much he loves him! To me!" Yeonjun pointed at himself and widened his eyes to Soobin, Soobin sighed. "Move on, He won't fall for you" Yeonjun rolled his eyes, "But-" "No buts. I'll set you up with someone else, better than Taehyun but dumb?" Soobin glanced at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun just stared at the taller, "And why?" "helping you to move on. Move on, that's life" Soobin smiled proudly, looking like a cute idiot in Yeonjun's eyes. "Wise words babe" Yeonjun winked and smiled at Soobin.

"Oh?" They looked at the entrance, seeing Kai looking annoyed and disturbed. "I guess I disturbed you two again" Kai spoke, he looked down, about to leave but Yeonjun stopped him. 

"No no, it's ok! You didn't disturb us, come in" Kai glared at Yeonjun, making the elder shut. Soobin merely walked to Kai and grabbed his waist, pulling him in.

"What made you come here at this hour?" Soobin whisper as he pulled Kai closer to him. "Not-nothing...I came to help you here..." Kai's eyes are looking down at their chest pressed together. Soobin smiled and stroked the younger's hair. A light brush appeared on Kai's cheeks.

"You don't need to... go home, it's late" Soobin whispered and pressed a peck on Kai's forehead. Kai nodded hurriedly and spin as Soobin realized his soft grip. Kai spun and walked quickly, blushing.

Soobin walked back into the store, getting looks from Yeonjun. "Friends don't kiss" Yeonjun smirked, "I never kissed him" Soobin spoke, "I just saw~" Yeonjun teased. "It wasn't a kiss" Soobin glared, Yeonjun raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Well, Taehyun said Kai likes-" Before Yeonjun would finish, someone bragged in.

"I DIDN'T EVEN AGREE TO LEAVE"

Soobin sighed. 

❣️

"When does your shift end?" Kai looked at Soobin, "2 am" Soobin spoke, not looking at Kai. "I see..." Kai nodded slowly, "Donee" Soobin smiled proudly as he finished watering the flowers and spraying a little amount of liquid sugar.

He looked at Yeonjun and Kai, Kai glared at Yeonjun and Yeonjun is trying to avoid his gaze. Soobin rolled his eyes and sat on his chair, pulling his phone out of his pocket. 

Kai shook his head and managed not to glare at Yeonjun, He peeked at Soobin's phone. Disgust fell all over his face, he saw Soobin scrolling through his cousin, Jangmi's insta post. Kai was speechless, however, He simply lie on Soobin's shoulder and passed out.

Soobin looked at Kai, he smiles softly. He pats the younger's head and places a soft kiss. "I didn't know friends do that" Yeonjun teased, "shut up hyung" "haha nope"

"Whatever Hyung, can you do me a favor?"

❣️

Kai slowly opened his eyes, He looked beside him. Tons of plushies, He sat up. "I fell asleep!?" He pouted, "But who got me home?" He got up from his bed and walked out of his room. Greeting his elder sister, Lea Huening.

"Oh, you woke up?" Lea asked, looking worried. Not about Kai but something else. Kai looked around, "Where are Mom and Dad?" Kai asked, "They are at Daehyun uncle's funeral" She spoke and started walking. "what?" 

"He was murdered brutally yesterday, I was freaking worried about you, idiot. Who the fuck told you to go out at that hour?!" She scolded her younger brother and smacked him on the back of his head. "Thank god, Soobin bought you back. He is a sweetheart for sure!" She cooed.