s i x

---❣️---

"Beomgyu hyung, I was calculating how Soobin hyung carried me to my house, to my room and I swear if it's not something interesting I'll haunt you with my molang army" Kai blabbered out as Beomgyu dragged him to a mall. "You are a simp" Beomgyu looked at Kai with disgust.

"Says the one who dies over Yeonjun" Sunoo and Kai said in unison. "Because he is the Choi Yeonjun" Beomgyu spoke proudly, "What the fuc-"

"oh!! Here they are!" Beomgyu pointed at Soobin with a girl. "isn't that Soobin hyung and-" Kai paused, "...Jangmi noona"

❣️

"Let's take a picture! I'll post it in insta!"  Jangmi smiled, "Sure" Soobin smiled back and sipped his coffee, trying his best not to gag. When she was about to take a selfie of them, Soobin stopped her. 

"Well, I'm not comfortable taking pictures like that or posting it on social platforms" Soobin spoke calmly, earning a disgusted face from Jangmi. "What? For real?- ok sure then, let's take pictures of us holding hands" She asked, clinging to him.

"That's better" Jangmi slides her hand under Soobin's and grips it. Soobin rolled his eyes while looking away. Jangmi clicked some pictures and left his hand, "What's your insta ID, Sehun?" Soobin took her phone and typed his fake account.

"cool" She smiled, "God, I wanna leave" Soobin mumbled.

"They were holding hands?!" Beomgyu gasped and covered his mouth with his palm, Kai took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "Why are you torturing me like this?" He opened his eyes and glared at Beomgyu.

"I don't know?" Beomgyu shrugs and pulled out his phone to take pictures. "gotta blackmail him later" Beomgyu let out a small evil laugh, Sunoo rolled his eyes. "They look..." Kai glanced at the couple, "...awful together" He hissed.

The three males saw the female kissing the male's cheek, "I'm outta here" Kai spun and walked towards the cafe's exit door. "Perfect picture to blackmail" Beomgyu laughed, "You are enjoying this huh?" Kai scowled at Beomgyu. 

Beomgyu stopped walking, bit his lower lip, and shoved his phone into his pocket. 'it's nothing like tha-"

 "Yeah sure, you called me here just to suffer watching my best friend, who is actually my crush, with someone who is non-other than my fucking playgirl cousin" Kai spat, "It was just to show you that he has someone and you shouldn't feel like you have a chance with him" Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"It's not a way to- you know what? leave it" Kai rolled his eyes and walked away. "I think you hurted him" Sunoo spoke from behind, "Kinda" Beomgyu rubbed the back of his neck.

❣️

"Kai? What happened? open the door" Lea banged on the door of her brother's room, "Go away, Noona!" Lea became more tense, hearing Kai replying with a shaky voice. "What happened to him so suddenly?" Bahiyyih asked, "How am I supposed to know" Lea hit the door with her fist, She groaned.

"Did Soobin oppa dumped him?" Bahiyyih laughed but stopped laughing quickly as Lea glared at her for joking at the wrong time. "But it can be true..." Bahiyyih glanced at Lea, she softly pushed Lea aside and twisted the door knob on purpose knowing it was locked.

"Oh? Soobin oppa? Kai oppa locked himself in? Do you know what happened??" 

silence

The doorknob twisted from inside, Kai opened the door. His hair is messy, his eyes and cheeks are red and fluffy, he is holding a kuromi plushie and rubbing his left eye.

"Whe-where's hyung?"

❣️

Minutes passed, Kai is silently crying on his bed, Bahiyyih can't help but sit there with Lea, waiting for Kai to stop crying and tell them what the fuck happened next.

"They held hands and then!?" Lea reminded the male who stopped in the mid-sentence. "she kiss-kissed him...on his che-cheek" Kai sobbed, "Bro-" Lea sighed, "I know you like him for almost 5 years but he sees you as his best friend" Lea explained and walked closer to Kai.

"But Jangmi unnie? seriously?!" Bahiyyih gagged, "Don't add fuel to the fire" Lea glared at Bahiyyih. She looked back at Kai with soft eyes and patted his head, "Don't cry...Try moving on from him"

"How...?" "Ignore him for a few days? And have some time for yourself" Bahiyyih walked towards and smiled, "Will th-that work?" "Yea-" "How can you stay away from your best friend duh?" Lea rolled her eyes.

"I don't know? Try, I guess?"

❣️

"A man named Lee Dae Hyun was found brutally murdered in a parking lot in Seoul, on Monday, at 9:30 pm" Soobin looked at the TV unbothered, "Police couldn't find any evidence of the killer" 

"uh how sad" Taehyun spoke, not looking at the TV screen, his eyes are glued to his phone. "But the police found the CCTV footage of the man walking out of sight with someone all dressed in blac-" Soobin turned off the TV, making Taehyun whine and look at the taller.

"What? You are not even watching" Soobin placed the remote on the table and went to his room, Taehyun rolled his eyes. 

Soobin shut his room door, he jumped on his bed, groaning. "God she is so annoying...I can't stand her anymore" he rubbed his face with his palm. he took his phone, a sigh left his lips, seeing 3 messages from Jangmi, asking 'Did you eat?' 'it was fun todaayyyy, we should go on dates often!~' 'gotta go~ love you~' 

Soobin gagged, he left her on seen. All she is doing is making the poor boy broke. "I need to get rid of her before she makes me completely broke"

❣️

Kai thought it would be easy to ignore his crush who is his best friend, in school. But it didn't go as smoothly as he thought it will be. He ended up having a mental breakdown in front of Soobin. 

"Are you ok...? Cause I don't know what to ask" Soobin patted Kai's back as Kai sobbed, holding onto Soobin's olive green shirt. "tell me what happened?" Soobin softly whispered.

Kai was busy crying and looking for an excuse cause he can't confess like this. "I-i...I lost my Tobin..." Kai blabbered out. He squeezed his eyes shut, embarrassed of what he said. he was waiting for Soobin to yank him and call him stupid for this.

But instead, Soobin laughed and patted his head softly. "it's ok, we'll buy another one" Soobin kissed the top of the younger's head. 

Kai was blushing a mess as well as crying a mess. "Now don't cry, we have classes to attend" Soobin broke the hug and smiled, wiping the tears from Kai's face with his thumb.

Till someone bragged on the roof,
"Oh my god...Sorry for interrupting but like always, FRIENDS DON'T DO THIS"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

hello~!