t w o

Song playing - Cheers by SVT leaders

-------❣️------

Soobin's ears perked up as he heard a knock on his room door. "come in" He saw his housemate, Taehyun walked in and close the door, Taehyun dragged Soobin's desk chair and placed it in front of Soobin's bed where he is sitting with his phone in his hand, plotting another murder plan.

Soobin tilts his head, waiting for Taehyun to speak up. Taehyun sat on the chair and sighed. "Hyung..." Taehyun looked down and bit his lower lip, "What happened Tae?" Soobin threw his phone behind him and sat up near Taehyun.

"I just need som-some advises about something" Taehyun spoke, "woah? Kang Taehyun asking me for advice?! I'm dreaming right?" Soobin let out a loud laugh, making Taehyun roll his eyes.

"Ok advise for what?" Soobin asked with a smile, "For killing someone?" A voice echoed in Soobin's mind, his smile dropped. He shook his head and waited for Taehyun to speak.

"I like- OK let's go with A and B. A likes B, B doesn't know that. A want to confess but doesn't have the right feelings for that and is afraid of rejection..." Taehyun glanced at Soobin.

"What?- I didn't get anything" Soobin pouted, Taehyun rolled his eyes again. "God, you are dumb hyung, do you want me to repeat?" Taehyun asked with annoyance, "nah...ok so you are the 'A' and who's the 'B'?" Soobin laid back on his room wall.

"I'm not the A...That's my one frie-friend...uh Hyunjin!" Taehyun chuckled nervously, Soobin raised an eyebrow, "but he is dating Han?" "YEAH RIGHT! Uh, THAT IS UM...BEOM-"
"Beomgyu doesn't ask for love advice, he gives people advice. Admit it, you like someone, what's her or his name?" Soobin folds his arms with a smirk. 

"Gosh fine...But don't tell anyone, especially HIM. It's Kai..." Taehyun looked down at his fingers with a pout. "Not surprising at all" Soobin smiled, "Of course, now give some advice on how to date him" 

"You barely talk with him, talk to him. Take him on friendly dates, be cool and casual, buy him plushies" Soobin took his phone, "help me talk to him!"

"Let's just invite him here" Soobin glanced at Taehyun, "Sure? I'll call him" Soobin dialed Kai's number and put it on speaker. Soon Kai picked up, "Hey hyung"

"Hey Kai" Soobin looked at Taehyun, he sensed the other male's heart started racing, "Taehyun wants to talk with you, here you go Tae" Taehyun's eyes widened, he shook his head, refusing to take the call.

Soobin signals with his eyes to take it, "uh sure" Kai spoke from the other side. Taehyun took the phone from Soobin and started to talk with Kai. "Hey Kaii, I was wondering, not only me but Soobin hyung too, why don't you come over to our place today?" 

"I would love to-" "OMG CAN I COME TOO? I WAS QUITE BORED WATCHING KAI PLAYING WITH HIS PLUSHIES GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING KIDS LIKE EW"

"Beomgyu?-" "ok we are coming over after lunch, bye" Kai hangs up. Taehyun hands Soobin his phone, "You gotta take care of Beomgyu" Taehyun glared at Soobin, "Fine, we'll simp over Yeonjun together" Soobin rolled his eyes.

"By the way, where did you go last night? You came home late"

❣️

"Hey Taehyun" Kai smiled and waved at Taehyun who opened the door, "Hey Kai" Taehyun smiled back, "Hello" Beomgyu waved, "Come in"

The two males walked in, "hey guys" Soobin ran to them.

❣️

"It was a mess yesterday...My cousin almost died because of his allergy to 'Baby's breath' flower and having breathing problems at the same time, he survived though. His sister shoved the flowers in his face" kai laughed and placed his head on Soobin's shoulder.

"wow..." Beomgyu laughed with Kai, "Which cousin?" Soobin stroked Kai's hair, "I don't have a brunch of siblings you know, I only have two. It's the male name Daehwan" Soobin nodded slowly, "he has flower allergy and breathing problems...baby's breath..." Soobin muttered, memorizing the information. 

"damn..." "Daehwan hyung's younger sister, Jangmi is...wired...I heard she often goes out with her friends clubbing and has 99+ ex" Kai spoke while Soobin listened,

 "Yesterday she took my phone and made me follow her insta account, gave me her number, and winked at me, me and Hiyyih were like, what the freaking hell, we are cousins" Kai gagged. "What's her insta name?" Soobin asked as he picked up his own phone, Kai looked at Soobin with a wired face.

"Why do you want it?" Kai asked as he glared at the male, "Just asking" "I won't tell" Kai laid on Soobin's shoulder again. Soobin rolled his eyes, he tapped on Instagram on his phone and switched his account to Kai's one. 

Yeah, he knows Kai's everything. Kai does know that Soobin has Kai's account logged in Soobin's phone, he doesn't care, he tells Soobin everything, every detail of everything, his family, cousins, relatives, everything. 

He tapped on the following list, he swiped up till he found a user called 'Jangmi_luv'. He logged back into his account and searched for the user and followed her, he began to see her posts.

it was just her in the club, a luxury house, with random dudes, her expressing her love for roses and how her name goes well with her favorite flower. 

"Jangmi...she loves roses I bet" Soobin laughed, gathering Kai's attention, "yeah, she is obsessed" Kai rolled his eyes, "can we stop talking about her" "Sure" Soobin looked at Taehyun and Beomgyu sleeping peacefully in the middle of the movie.

"Well, did Yeonjun hyung actually wink at Beomgyu?"

''''''''''''''''''''''''