t h r e e

-------❣️------

"I fell asleep beside Beomgyu?" Taehyun pouted as he closed the door, Beomgyu and Kai left. "Yeah, I thought you will confess today" Soobin threw his arms up in the air, "Nah" 
Soobin glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, '09:00 PM'

"Tae I need to go to my workplace" Soobin patted Taehyun's shoulder and started walking towards his room, "The flower shop? Then get me some peonies seeds when you come back!" Soobin took at Taehyun and raised an eyebrow, "They take 3 to 5 years to grow" 
"so? I can take care of them" Taehyun said proudly, "Uh ok"

Soobin wore his black hoodie and denim jeans, he grabbed his wallet and phone and left the apartment he shared with Taehyun.

After 30 min he reached his workplace, 'YJ Blossoms'. He works night shift there, arranging the bouquet and flowers for the next day's orders. He entered the shop and glanced at the flowers he is surrounded with.

"Oh, Soobin! You are here at the right time, I was about to call you!" He was greeted by a middle-aged woman who is the owner of the shop, Choi Hana. He smiled and bowed at her. "Hello, Mrs.Choi" He walked closer to her.

"So you see, there will be a graduation ceremony at Yeonsei University next week, and the flowers are going to be sent from our shop" She happily exclaimed,
 "I want everything to go smoothly and you need to work here a bit more...Don't worry! You won't be alone here! I'll hire other people and tonight, my son will help you!" She smiled, 

"Cause you know, all he does is just on his freaking laptop" She rolled her eyes, "I hope you get along with him, he looks heartless and rude but trust me, he is a sweetheart- Oh here he is" She looked at the main door as a male walks in. 

"Yeonjun hyung?" Soobin tilt his head, seeing his friend's crush walking towards him with a bored impression. "Ohmy Healing~" Hana opened her arms to hug her son, which Yeonjun gladly accept. 

They broke the hug, Hana looked at her son and grabbed his chin. "See! You got dark circles! Gosh, I'll break the laptop" She hissed and left him, "Because you never got me a  younger sibling" Yeonjun rolled his eyes and looked at Soobin who awkwardly smiled and waved at him.

"It's Choi Soobin, You'll be helping him tonight" Hana put her arm around Soobin's shoulder, "You pointed out my dark circles and now telling me to help a dude in your shop at night instead of sleeping" Yeonjun folded his arms.

Hana rolled her eyes, "You won't be sleeping anyways so help him" Hana bricked back, Yeonjun opened his mouth to speak but shook his head. "Whatever" He walked closer to Soobin, "I'm Choi Yeonjun" "Choi Soobin" Soobin smiled.

"Great! now I'll take my leave now. I need to do some business stuff" She rolled her eyes and patted both males' shoulders lightly. Before she would leave, Soobin stopped her.

"Um, Mrs.Choi, we have baby breaths too, right?"

❣️

"Yeonjun hyung, please can you stop dancing and help me list the flowers?" Soobin asked Yeonjun, who is busy dancing to 'Unforgiven' like he is going to audition for the 5th member of Le sserafim.

"I'M UNFORGIVEN, I'M A VILLAIN" Yeonjun sang, Soobin sighed. He walked up to Yeonjun and took Yeonjun's left ear's airpod off. "What?" Yeonjun cutely glared at Soobin. "You need to help me here, hyung" Soobin put his hands on his hips. 

"God, fine" Yeonjun walked to the table.

❣️

"Can you believe this?! They forgot to bring the flowers and now they send us to bring those at 10 pm" Kai rolled his eyes, "Now from where are we going to buy though?" Bahiyyih spoke, "Soobin hyung works in a flower shop at night near here" Kai smiled, "ooohhhh someone is in love" Bahiyyih smirked.

"I like him as a friend, Hiyyih. And that doesn't even connect to the topic we are on right now" Kai spat, "sure sure, I probably didn't read your personal journal" Bahiyyih threw a flying kiss at her brother, "YOU DID WHAT"

"WE REACHED" Bahiyyih pointed at the flower shop, Kai glared at her. "Let's go in~" She walked in with Kai, seeing no one Kai tilt his head. "Where is he? He always stays here..." Kai walked closer to the staff room with Bahiyyih behind him.

Kai swing the door open and-

"oh.my.freaking.god" 

❣️--------------------------------

boring chapter ik :P but what do you think Kai and Hiyyih saw 👀

× Huening Bahiyyih
17 (younger than Kai)