s e v e n

TW: Mentions of r@pe and su1c1de

Hana clapped and smiled as her eyes followed the men with tons of flowers, putting them in a van. "Be on time tomorrow" She turned to Soobin and Yeonjun, they nodded in sync. 

"And you see, I need to leave...freaking online meetings" She smiled sadly and patted the boy's shoulder, placing a kiss on Yeonjun's cheek before she left. Yeonjun glanced at Soobin and smiled, "What?" Soobin asked. "I got soju~" Yeonjun held Soobin's arm and dragged him in. "And you want me to drink with you?"

"Bingo!"

❣️

"So you end up crying in front of him?"
"yes"
"You talked with him?"
"Yes"
"You blushed whenever he complimented you?"
"Yes"
"You still love him?"
"yes"
"You want to slap Beomgyu to death for pushing you out of Soobin's way?"
"Yes"
"Put that frying pan down, Kai. I'm not Beomgyu but Now?"
"Kill me please"

Lea rubbed her temple out of frustration, "I told you it's not gonna work!" Bahiyyih folded her arms, "IT WAS YOUR IDEA BAHIYYIH-"

❣️

"I was bored~~" yeonjun laughed, completely drunk. "You hacked Beomgyu's phone!? On your first date?! Sir!?" Soobin gasped, also heavily drunk but much sober than the elder. "Ywah, He was texting a guy...he told that dude to fuck off because he was on a blind date with me" yeonjun threw his head back, laughing or crying, only he knows.

"Damn..." Soobin looked down at the bottles they drank, not much...four bottles. (A\N: I know nothing about alcohol so :'))

"Soobinnie..." Yeonjun sat up properly and looked at Soobin, Soobin hummed in answer. "Have you ever...tried to kill someone?" Yeonjun asked, Soobin let out a chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Yeonjun pouted, "Do I look like I can kill?" Soobin leaned closer to Yeonjun. "nwope" yeonjun put his head on the table, his eyelids heavy.

"but I did..." Soobin took another shot, "They...murdered my family, a bitch... raped my sister...she suicided...People are fucking..." He breathed out, starting to tear up. "Heartless"

"So I did, kill only two...seven more to go..." He groaned, "That's exhausting..." He stretched his arms, "Gotta kill one tomorrow" He glanced at yeonjun, who is sleeping peacefully, drooling on his sleeve.

Soobin smiled, "He looks cute...lemme take a picture and sent it to Beomgyu"

❣️

Hoebin

Pick your boyfriend up from YJ Blossoms.

BeomBeom

And why is he with you, sir?

Hoebin

We are friends, idiot

>Hoebin sent a picture<

He was hella drunk last night

BeomBeom

aw, look at him...
I mean I'm coming, wait there

seen

"I'M GOING OUT, ADIOS MOTHERFUCKER" 
"HYUNG!" Sunoo hissed as he heard the door getting slammed, "Just because mom doesn't live with us" He rolled his eyes.

❣️

Soobin roamed around Yeonshei University, looking for Hana and his next target. His heart was racing as his eyes scanned his surrounding. 
He wore a denim jacket, a white T-shirt underneath, and black jeans. He stopped as he spotted a familiar figure, he rushed to the woman. He bowed at her. 

"Hello Mrs.Choi" Hana glanced at him and smiled, "Finally you made it here!" 
"But What am I going to even do here?" Soobin pouted, "I don't know? stay here as my emotional support" She laughed, Soobin smiled.

"Sure" 

Soon the ceremony started. (A\N: imagine the rest :P)

Soobin's eyes roamed for someone, His eyes widened as he saw the person he was looking for with someone he hates.

"Ugh, Jangmi..." Soobin rolled his eyes, however, he walked to Jangmi. "hey" Soobin flashed out a smile, "Oh? Sehun? What are you doing here?" Jangmi asked with widened eyes.

"I'm here with...uh" His eyes roamed around for someone else, he pointed at a male. "With Jaesung hyung, my...brother's friend" Soobin spoke.

"I see...Whatever Sehun meet Huening Daehwan, my brother!" Daehwan smiled, it disgusted Soobin. "I'm Choi Suhen, Jangmi's boyfriend. College 2nd year" A total lie.

"Oh I see...Jaesung? He is my friend too. Who is your brother?" Daehwan stepped closer, "...Choi Sangwook, he died years ago" 

Daehwan's smile dropped, "oh-h I see..." He looked away, Soobin knew what was going on. "You two talk, I'll be right back" Jangmi left.

"How about we randomly walk around?"

❣️

"SOO-SOOBIN-" Soobin tied the male's mouth, hands and legs with tape. "Oh, so you remember me? Although we never met" Soobin shoved the male to the small janitor's room which is full of baby's breath flowers. Daehwan whined but got slapped by the younger.

"You deserve to die...Fucking bitch" Soobin bought his face closer to the other male, "This is what you get for raping....my sister, fucker" he got out of the room and locked the door. 

❣️

"NO BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! MY CRUSH or should I say ex-crush WHATEVER, WE ARE RELATIVE. I AND KAI ARE DISTANT COUSINS" Taehyun yelled at Soobin's face, "You are hella loud-" "BUT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?" Taehyun sat on the edge of Soobin's bed.

"He attended the funeral of his cousin and my distant cousin you know...he died in his graduation ceremony. He got locked in a room with flowers he was allergic to. But it is also said it was a murder cause he was taped" Taehyun spoke impatiently.

"oh, sad" Soobin yawned, not giving a fuck. "I know right...So" Taehyun looked at Soobin with does eyes.

"Hyung do you...like someone?" Soobin tilt his head and pointed at himself, "Me? nope, why?"

Taehyun hissed and looked away, "No reason..."

Soobin's ears perked up as he heard a ding from his phone, a message from Yeonjun.

Yeon.hyung

>Yeon.hyung sent a picture<

Ur friend looks so much like you, I wonder why >->

Do u know y, Sehun?

Want me to hack ya phone tooooo? *smirky faceu*

Soobin rolled his eyes, he just let the male on seen.

"Going to work Tae" "BYE~"

❣️

As Soobin expected, Yeonjun was in his mother's shop. Flirting with the female who is about to leave with her Lilies. He winked at her, she walked out of the shop blushing.

Soobin side-eyed Yeonjun, "Don't side-eye me!" Yeonjun folded his arms, "Soooo" Yeonjun walked closer to Soobin. "So Sehun-ah" Yeonjun smirked, making Soobin roll his eyes. 

"Stop calling me that, hyung" Soobin pushed the male softly, "Sehun sehun sehun-"

"What do you want hyung?" He pinned the male on the wall beside the cashier.

"JUNNIE?!" "SOOBIN HYUNG?!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><>

HELLO~! I hope you are enjoying this so far! Alsoooo I'll be on hiatus for my annual exams which are gonna start on 7th June and will end on 22 June. and the first one is math...guess who didn't finish her syllabus- 

okie bye! cya after my exams, I hope y'all will wait for me T~T LUV YA~~~