E i g h t

"What are you two even doing?" Beomgyu asked, his hands on his hips. he stepped closer to the other two Choi. "Fucking each other, wanna join?" yeonjun spoke in a sarcastic tone and rolled his eyes. "Don't forget you are dating me-"

"It's nothing like that" Soobin left Yeonjun's hand and looked at Kai. "is there anything you need?" Soobin smiled and walked towards Kai, ignoring the couples arguing in the back which slowly turned into a making-out session.

Kai slowly shook his head as no and looked away. "What happened? Are you ok?" Soobin asked worriedly, reaching his hands to Kai's face. "Nothing...just randomly stopped here to say hi" Kai forced a smile, "So I'll leave now, bye" He ran off. "Wait- never mind..." Soobin pouted slightly.

he looked behind, seeing the couple making out in a horrible position. "yeonjun hyung...if your mother shows up and sees this..you are dead. So leave and eat others saliva somewhere else"

"Guess who is feeling lonely~" Beomgyu sang, "get out before I-"

"WEEEEEEEEE" "What the fuck is wrong with my boyfriend-"

❣️

"And?" Soobin asked, not looking at Taehyun who was blabbering about Yeonjun. His eyes are glued to his laptop screen.

"Are you even listening?!" Taehyun yelled, "Uh yeah then?" Soobin spoke, still not looking up. There was a moment of silence before Taehyun asked, "Then tell me, what did I say a moment ago?" Taehyun folded his arms.

Soobin finally looked up and glanced at Taehyun, fixed his glasses as he spoke, "Uh that..you started liking yeonjun hyung...?" Soobin said, making it seem like a question. "And started liking Beomgyu too..?" Soobin asked. 

another moment of silence before realization hit Soobin. 

"oh, you like both...and both are dating...congrats!" Soobin forced a smile and clapped, then looked at his laptop again. Making the younger whine, "What should I do?!" Taehyun whined like a 5-year-old.

"get in a polyamory relationship with them?" Soobin spoke unbothered. 

"What?! There is no way they will accpect this!" "I know but try" "How though?"

"Seduce them" "What-"

❣️

"Ok, guys me and Junnie were sitting in the cafeteria today till Taehyun showed up there...wearing a skirt..." Beomgyu said as he walked with his friends in an empty class, bunking their class. "So?" Soobin glanced at Beomgyu, holding his arm.

"He was pretty hot" Beomgyu smirked, "I want to cry" Kai replied, joining the conversation. "why?" Soobin looked at him.

"the person I like is total shit" Kai hissed and softly banged his head on the desk beside Beomgyu, Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, "You like someone? wow...I'm the only one who is late..." Soobin rubbed his neck. "fix your taste buds lmao" Beomgyu laughed.

"And you, Kai. Dude, you get crush on a thousand people" Beomgyu scowled, "what? no, I only got a crush on only one person!" Kai pouted. "Who is it? Who who who! Tell me, tell me!" Soobin went to Kai, shaking the male by holding his shoulder. 

"Nah, I won't say" Kai looked away, avoiding Soobin's gaze. "I think I know~" Beomgyu mocked. "Say it, that's ok. You need to reveal it anyway so just say it" Beomgyu's smirk grew wide, "I don't know, fuck" Kai walked out of the empty classroom, "Eeehhh, say it already!" Beomgyu laughed, he loved teasing his friends.

However, Kai left without giving any answers..  Soobin pouted slightly, "He is stubborn as fuck" Beomgyu giggled.

"By the way...Beomgyu" Soobin looked at Beomgyu, who hummed in response. "What do you think of polyamory relationships?" "...that's wired but ok" "Then get into a polyamory relationship with Taehyun and Yeonjun"

❣️

"ok, but that's kinda sus though" Kai spoke as he took his ice cream, "what?" Soobin looked at Kai and licked his one.

"About the polyamory" Kai looked at Soobin, "huh?" Soobin looked at Kai, "I heard your and Beomgyu's conversation" "But you left that time- Well whatever so...Tae likes both of them, Yeonjun hyungie like Tae, and our Beomgyu doesn't give a fuck, so I don't see any problem..." Soobin explained, Kai nodded.

"What about you?" Soobin asked, making Kai look away. "YOU never told me you like someone" Soobin pouted. The younger stayed silent.

"c'mon, tell me~" Soobin held Kai's hand with his free one. "later someday" Kai spoke in a low voice. "no, right now. you are telling me right now" Soobin's grip got tightened.

"fine, it's you-"

❣️

"uh, what happened?" Lea poked Kai with a spoon, who looks like a zombie. "...I did something horrible" Kai spoke, sounding dead. "Of course you did" Lea rolled her eyes, "but what?"

"accidentally confessed" Lea was stunned, "spill, right now"

[flashback]

"What?" Soobin blinked, and Kai blinked too.

After a moment of silence, Soobin burst into laughter. "wow really? Well, that's funny" Soobin spoke as he continued to eat his ice cream. Kai sighed, "Ok I can't hide it anymore" Kai walked up to Soobin and stood in front of him.

"So listen, I like you. so freaking much. Since we met. I hid it for a long time...but now the feelings are complicated...I want to be with you....but not as friends but more than friends. I have been struggling with my feelings for a long time and now since you asked, I finally got to open up about it. So, what do you think?" Kai blabbered out his feelings toward his friend who is staring at him.

"uh is it a prank?" Soobin asked, Kai quickly shook his head as no. "I-...I don't know how to say this but..." Soobin rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"I don't...feel the same way, I'm sorry. I think we are better as friends and will be good as best friends" he smiled sadly. "I hope you understand.." 

Kai nodded, pretending he didn't see this coming.

"And you called me shit today-"

[end of flashback]

"...oh wow. I mean he is dating someone, right? So fair enough. Now at least you can sleep at night" Lea laughed but stopped as she saw tears rolling down from her brother's cheeks.

"Don't cry, Kai...You will find someone better" she patted his back.

"But wha-what if I can't mo-move on...?" Lea went silent, "YOU WILL CAUSE YOU HAVE TO-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back with a boring chapter :D