Trapped in the unknown

"Trapped in the unknown"

Ship: Sue Storm X Victor von Doom (Love).
Word count: 618 words.
Rating: Teen.
Square: I5 "Scary encounter: someone with creepy long arms that can reach you anywhere".
Summary: Sue and Victor found a very scary being.
Warnings/Tags: Scary encounter, horror.
A/N: This is my entry to the​ Marvel Rare Pair Bingo Round 2 2023. Annie MRP-066.

Doom and Sue were trapped in an unknown dimension, full of horrifying creatures lurking in the darkness, surrounded by deafening silence and absolute darkness

The being with the long arms was following them closely, moving with unearthly speed, yet they had not yet noticed its presence. As they advanced, the ground became more uneven and slippery, making their escape more difficult.

Sue tried to suppress the fear that was sweeping through her. She knew that if she gave in to panic, she would not be able to protect Doom. He, for his part, drew his gun and pointed it at the being.

"I don't know what you are, but if you don't leave us alone, I'll have to shoot. "

The being didn't seem to understand Doom's words. Instead, its arms stretched out toward them, as if it wanted to embrace them. Sue tried to concentrate on her invisibility abilities, but the dimension's energy seemed to interfere with her powers. Doom, for his part, drew his gun and began firing at the being, but the bullets seemed to dissolve into thin air before reaching it.

Suddenly, a beam of bright light illuminated the darkness, and the figure of the terrifying being became visible. It was something indescribable—a mixture of snake, spider, and bat—with burning red eyes in the darkness.

Sue and Doom stepped back as the being approached, its long arms writhing like snakes and its mouth opening to reveal sharp teeth and a forked tongue. "We have to find a way out of here before it's too late," Sue said, a note of panic in her voice.

Doom nodded, stowing his weapon in his belt. Together, they advanced across the slippery ground, searching for any trace of light or sign of a way out.

Suddenly, a high-pitched sound echoed through the air, like the cracking of glass. The terrifying being staggered, its arms twisting in agony. Doom and Sue seized the moment of distraction and ran as fast as they could. Sue feared that her fields were not strong enough to withstand the being's attack, while Doom was unsure of the being's capabilities.

"How do we get out of here?" Sue asked, still trembling with fear.

Doom looked around, searching for any sign of a way out. The darkness was still oppressive, and the creatures lurking in the shadows only added to his fear. But Doom knew they could not give up.

"We must keep moving," he said firmly. "There is always a way out."

Sue nodded. Victor always knew what to do. Together, they kept running along the slippery ground, looking for any hint of light or hope.

Suddenly, a bright light appeared before them. For a moment, Sue and Doom were relieved, believing they had found the exit. But as they got closer, they realized that it was not an exit but a trap; it seemed that another of the beings wanted to attack them as well.

Doom glanced around, looking for any sign of an exit. The darkness was complete, but he could feel cooler air seeping through a crack in the wall nearby. He pointed toward it and shouted at Sue. "There! There's a way out there!

Together, they ran toward the crack, trying not to slip on the slippery floor. The terrifying being recovered from its momentary pain and chased them closely, its writhing arms thrashing on the ground around them.

"Hurry! " Doom shouted as they reached the crevice.

Sue slipped through first, sliding down the crevice and crawling toward the light on the other side. Doom followed her; the light was blinding, but when they could finally pull themselves together, they realized they had returned to their dimension.

 Doom followed her; the light was blinding, but when they could finally pull themselves together, they realized they had returned to their dimension