1.5 : (R-18) Every Time

***The first R-rated chapter. Are you guys excited? I know I am (>w<)b***

Simon lays on Cale's bed, stretched out like a cat. He hums in relaxation, "I love your bed, Cale, it's so soft."

Cale scoffs, "Obviously. I only get the best for myself." He sits next to Simon and the lilac man stares at Cale with a soft smile. Cale raises an eyebrow, "What?"

"I love you," Simon says. His smile deepens and Cale blushes, turning away from Simon's life-threatening face.

"Whatever," Cale rubs the back of his neck, which is burning.

Simon sees this and grabs Cale's hand. He pulls, forces Cale to lay on the bed, and hovers over the wide eyed man. Simon straddles Cale's stomach and leans down to press a soft kiss to Cale's lips.

"I love you, Cale," Simon repeats.

Cale feels the intensity of Simon's eyes. He can't help but look away. Cale's unsure whether or not he can accept those feelings fully. After all, he's not the real Cale... Cale frowns, "Then why do I have those memories?"

"Hey," Simon grabs Cale's face with his hands, forcing Cale to look back at Simon. Simon grins, kissing all around Cale's face.

Cale naturally smiles. After a while, that smile turns to laughter as a warm feeling bubbles up inside. His hands push Simon away by his shoulders, but when he sees Simon's adoring green eyes, he pulls Simon back in and wraps his arms around Simon's neck.

"Whatever. All I know is that I like him- this... a lot," Cale closes his eyes. Their kiss transforms from something innocent to something begging for more.

"A-Ah," Simon grunts, grinding his hips against Cale's stomach.

"Mnph," Cale forces Simon to keep kissing. One of his hands is tangled up in Simon's lilac hair and the other is going down Simon's chest. When Cale reaches Simon's pelvis, he retraces his fingers to leather armor that Simon has yet to remove.

Cale brings his other hand down to fiddle with the string keeping the armor tight. When Simon notices Cale's hands, he sits up and starts to undo his armor. Then he pulls it off and tosses it to the side of the bed.

Simon moves off of Cale to quickly remove his shoes and undo the buttons of his white shirt. Then he takes off Cale's shoes and starts to unbuckle Cale's pants.

"W-Wait," Cale blushes, stopping Simon's hands.

Simon leans down to their hands, near Cale's lower half. He brings Cale's hand close to his lips and kisses it while staring up at Cale, "For how long?"

Cale's blush darkens and he hesitates before turning away. Simon smiles and continues to remove Cale's pants. When they're off, he trails the rim of Cale's undergarments. Cale sighs and closes his eyes, squirming a little.

However, Cale's expectations were thrown away when Simon pushed Cale's white shirt up. Every few inches higher it goes, Simon kisses Cale's stomach. He climbs over Cale, moving his legs underneath Cale's thighs, and starts to lick Cale until he reaches Cale's nipples.

"Mnh," Cale rolls his hips once. Simon smirks and starts to suck on Cale's left rosebud. "Gah!" Cale gasps. While Cale's memories let him remember these sensations, feeling them in person is so much more... exciting.

"What the hell," Cale opens his eyes to watch Simon. When he looks down, he sees Simon staring back at him as Simon continues to pleasure Cale's chest. Cale bites his bottom lip and moves his hands to grab Simon's hair, "Why does this feel so good? It shouldn't."

Simon moves on to gently gnawing on Cale's breast. His hands start to pull off Cale's underwear and Cale's hips buckle again, "Mmph-Ah!"

Simon tosses Cale's underwear aside and slides his tongue down Cale's chest and down his torso until his chin bumps into Cale's dick. While Simon went down Cale, Cale's cock slid up Simon's body. The entire time, Cale was holding back the urge to grind against Simon.

"Someone's lively," Simon teases, grabbing Cale's legs and pulling them towards his face. He licks the base of Cale's cock all the way to its tip. Cale starts to pant and he grips the bed sheets as he stares down at Simon.

Then, Simon puts Cale's dick in his mouth, slowly letting it further inside. As soon as this happens, Cale starts to groan. He brings his arm close to his mouth to bite as his cock enjoys the warm, wet place that keeps sucking him in.

"Ahhh... Mnph... S-Simon..." Cale lightly rocks his hips against Simon's mouth. He's trying so hard not to full on thrust or hold down Simon's head.

Simon sucks harder, holding Cale's hips in place as he goes faster. Cale's moans grow louder.

Simon starts to move his hands up Cale's body, groping his chest, pinching and teasing his nipples.

"Ahhhh... Simon!" Cale tries to thrust but Simon uses his triceps to hold down Cale's hips.

Irritated, Cale grabs Simon's head harshly and pushes it back and forth on his cock.

"Mph!" Simon's eyes grow wide. Cale's dick reaches deeper parts of Simon's throat. Granted, if Simon wants to stop, he can easily pull away from Cale. Between the two of them, Simon is much stronger.

"Ah... Mhm... Mn-Ah! Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh!" Cale pumps his hips forward when Simon stops holding his hips down. His cock goes deeper into Simon's throat. Each grunt Cale gets from Simon is another vibration that makes his dick twitch until finally-

"Mn-Ahhhhh~!" Cale groans loudly, forcing Simon's head down and pushing his hips up with as much strength as Cale can muster. Hot, thick liquid goes down Simon's throat. Simon's eyes tear up from the aching pain he feels in his throat.

When Cale looks back at Simon, he instantly feels regret. He starts to pull out when Simon stops him by grabbing his bare legs and sucking out the last bits of Cale's ejaculation. Cale blushes and hides his face, but he secretly watches Simon in a gap between his fingers.

Once Simon finishes up, he pulls away from Cale's semi-hard cock and wipes his lips. He sits up and puts Cale's butt in his lap. "...Every time," Simon mumbles. His hands start to spread Cale's ass apart.

"W-What do you think you're doing?" Cale blushes, reaching out to stop Simon with a frown.

Simon catches his hands and looks into Cale's eyes. "Every time I suck you, you go crazy, you know?" Simon says with the utmost sincerity. Cale blushes some more, but before he says anything, Simon smirks, "Let's try that."

"Like hell," Cale scoffs.

Simon's smirk falls and raises an unimpressed eyebrow. Cale raises one back when Simon spreads his ass again. Cale tries to close his legs but Simon moves over Cale and uses his knees to keep Cale's legs down, "We've already touched down there, Love." Simon pokes Cale's hole but does nothing more.

Suddenly, Cale thought back to the most recent sexual memories he received.

...

I know, I know, there should be more- you know, THRUSTING- But let's get some smexy backstory first.

(Inner Voice: Do you even know what "smexy" means?)

Of course. Don't you know?

(Inner Voice: ... )

...Don't you?

(Inner Voice: Smelly & Sexy? But like, a good smell?)

...

(Inner Voice: ... )

I have no fucking clue.

(Inner Voice: ... You f*cking liar )