Water and Sweets

Djenaba and Fatu met by chance in the center of Bilbao. Fatu was shopping for clothes and Djenaba had gone out to meet some friends, but she had arrived too early. When they saw each other, both girls were surprised and smiled shyly.

"Fatu, what a coincidence to find you here. How are you?" said Djenaba, starting the conversation. To which Fatu responded, "Hello, Djenaba. Yes, it's a surprise to see you here. I'm good, thanks. And you?"

After greeting each other, Fatu asked her what she was doing there, to which Djenaba replied, "I'm here because I'm meeting some friends, but I confused six thirty with seven thirty, so now I'm looking at clothes in the shops. Do you want to go together?"

After walking for a while, Djenaba asked Fatu if she wanted to go to a quieter and more welcoming place to have a drink. Fatu accepted and Djenaba took her to a nearby small garden. The place was dimly lit with lights, and there was a fountain in the center surrounded by stone benches.

Fatu: Wow, I didn't know about this place. It's beautiful.

Djenaba: Yes, it's one of my favorite places in Bilbao. It's peaceful and beautiful, just like you.

(Fatu looks at her confused)

Fatu: What?

Djenaba: I meant your earrings. I like your earrings, they look great on you.

Fatu smiles shyly as they sit on one of the benches, and Djenaba takes a water bottle and some sweets out of her backpack.

Djenaba: Here you go, these are some sweets I bought. They're my favorites.

Fatu: Thank you very much, Djenaba. I see that you're very thoughtful.

The two girls continue chatting and laughing, enjoying the relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. At some point, Fatu realizes that she's looking at Djenaba in a different way than she had before. She feels a special connection with her, something she hadn't felt before with anyone else.

The two girls look into each other's eyes, feeling an increasingly intense attraction. They know that what they're feeling is something they shouldn't be feeling, but they can't help but let themselves be carried away by the emotion of the moment.

Djenaba: Wait, you have something here.

Djenaba gently removes a stain from Fatu's face as Fatu looks at her hand intently. Djenaba slowly moves her lips closer to Fatu's.

Babakar: Fatu!

The girls separate immediately, it's Fatu's fiancé Babakar who has called her, but they almost got caught "in the act".