Fatu was invited to Djenaba's house. Djenaba's family, consisting of her mother, brother, and herself, shared a meal with the guest. During the meal:

Fatu: "This food is amazing, thank you all for having me here. I feel very grateful."

Djenaba introduced Fatu to her older brother.

Djenaba: "It's our pleasure. And by the way, Fatu, this is my older brother, Mamadu."

Mamadu: "Hello, Fatu. Nice to meet you."

Fatu: "Hello, Mamadu. Likewise."

Mamadu: "Djenaba has told me a lot about you."

Fatu: "Oh, I hope they were good things."

Djenaba gave her brother a nudge on the arm, he laughed and gave his sister a teasing look.

Djenaba: "Nothing much, just told him I met you at the store."

Mamadu smiled and continued talking to Fatu during the meal.

After dinner, Djenaba invited Fatu to her room so she could rest a bit and have a quiet moment away from Fatu's grandmother, who could sometimes be a bit overwhelming, always reminding her of her chance at marriage with Babakar. Djenaba noticed Fatu's curiosity in seeing her music collection and decided to share her interest in RnB.

Djenaba: "Do you like music, Fatu? I have a great collection here, especially of RnB. It's my favorite genre."

Fatu: "Yes, I love music, but I've never heard of RnB before. What is that?"

Djenaba: "Oh! RnB stands for Rhythm and Blues, it's a music genre that originated in the United States. It's a type of music that has a lot of rhythm and a lot of feeling. Do you want to hear something?"

Fatu: "Sure, I would love to hear something new!"

Djenaba selected one of her favorite RnB songs and played it on her music player. The song started playing and Fatu started moving to the beat of the music.

Fatu: "Wow! This music is amazing. I love the rhythm and melody. Can you play another song?"

Djenaba smiled, excited to share her love for music with her friend.

Djenaba: "Of course! Let me play another song."

Djenaba selected another song and played it on her music player. Fatu continued moving to the beat of the music, enjoying the new musical experience.

Fatu: "This music is so exciting! I've never heard anything like this before. Thank you for introducing me to RnB, Djenaba."

Djenaba: "No problem, Fatu! I'm glad you like it. I think this is just the beginning of your love for RnB."

Fatu smiled and watched as Djenaba enjoyed the music.