Chapter 15

Trigger warning: mentions of relationship abuse, so please I beg of you if you're not going to be okay reading this then skip this chapter and I love you.

"I would die for you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you, Katsuki," I turn to look towards him with his jacket on my shoulder. I got it after he caught me shivering earlier and in his signature tsundere fashion he cursed me out and made me take it.

The date itself was actually pretty good. It was a date on the beach under the stars. He brought homemade food that I suspect one of his parents made for him. It was so delicious only a parent could possibly cook like that.

"Tell your folks that I enjoyed the food," I say smiling and kiss him on the cheek as we get to infront of my house. "I had a really good time tonight."

"Ofcourse you did, you spent it with me," he says smirking and blushing. "Cocky bastard," I thought to myself but the thought just made me smile more.

"Katsuki,"

"Yes, dumbass?"

"When I first entered the dating world, I thought I would enter my ho phase, and I did," I say looking him straight in the eyes. I can see it in his eyes that he has mixed emotions. He looks me up and down then comes back to my eyes. When his lock back in with mine, I see desire, envy, enchantment, and two things I wasn't fully prepared for hurt and fear.

Seeing those emotions on him made me want to fix it immediately. "All my life I had been the unattractive dark skinned trans girl that everyone was friends with, but never in love with. I was used and tossed aside, in like but never liked, with someone else but always alone, and never able to actually know what it was like for someone to put me as first place, romantically."

"So when I finally started to notice others considering me attractive and the compliments and pretty privilege finally kicked in, I basked in it. I pulled all the guys I wanted with the flick of my hair and the batting of my eyelashes. But it all started to take a toll on me, especially after I got my... cat," I chuckle a little.

"It was so hard for me to imagine someone actually liking me. And so when someone finally did, I jumped in and threw caution to the wind. I got into a relationship with someone who did some... bad things to me," I have to take a breather to try and steady myself after memories of him, came into my mind.

I finally regain composure and begin again, "I'm sorry to say it like this, but I'm a broken doll. Not wanted by my actual dad or any other man in my life. Getting into a relationship with someone like me, I don't know if it would be healthy for you. Or for me,"

"So all this to say, I'm sorry Katsuki but I can't date you," I see his emotions swirling around in his head.

"Atleast not right now,"

When I finish Bakugo Katsuki hugs me, he hugs hard like he's trying squeeze all the love in his heart into mine but gentle as if he's taking care of the most precious thing in the world.

He makes me feel safe.

And suddenly there are tears welling up in my eyes, "Bakugou I'm sorry." I sob it out into his shoulder and he speaks, "Don't call me that, dumbass. And don't say you're fucking sorry, or I'll never forgive you,"

He moves his head away from where he had nestled it in my hair. "And besides we may not end up together today, be we might someday. And until someday comes, I'll be waiting right here ready to put my hand in your back jean pocket."

I chuckle and wipe the tears from my eyes, "What kind of cringey line is that Katsuki?"

"The kind that gets me the girl in the end,"

I smile as the tears stopping forming in my guilty e/c eyes. I look back up at him and even though we're about the same height, with me being only a little shorter, the height difference makes me look up a little. I close my eyes and I kiss him, I kiss him like my life depends on it. like I had found the person I would die for, I would burn for.

He kisses me with such vigor and passion, that makes wish the kiss would go on forever. It all ends with him pulling away, leaving me breathless. I open my eyes and his scarlet orbs absorb me into them like I'm in a trance, but I know I have to pull away.

"How about we leave the rest of this session for someday?"

"'Til someday then," he says looking at me shining in the iridescent moonlight.

"Goodnight Katsuki," I say walking in to my shared home and closing the door.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you,"

Hey guys!!! I'm back with another chapter it got really dark for a minute, but I hope you liked it. And don't worry the next chapter will be more lighthearted. I told y'all in the description that the mc is trans, so if that bothers you then you can leave. But for the ones that stay, boy do I have a story for you.

What happened to y/n in her previous relationship?

Will Bakago win her heart in the end?

Why did neither Daddyzawa nor Hito-nee appear in this chapter?

Sorry for the short chapter, but please don't forget to vote and comment. And remember, aloha means hello and goodbye.