Chapter 21

After sometime aarav came back into the room and found aleena is crying. He realised that he didn't do the right thing, he came towards her and touched her cheeks and said.

"Sorry " jaan I was angry that time saying that he wiped her tears,aleena looked into aarav eyes and without saying anything hugged him tightly, after hugging him she cried a lot.

He hugged her back and said she "stopped " crying saying that he broke the hug and made her lie down in bed,then he wiped her tears with his lips.

Aleena closed her eyes when he does that,(aleena provk)
After wiping my tears with his eyes he kissed my neck and sucked it,I didn't move nor did I stop him.

He kissed my neck and then went down after that he make "my '' kurti up and started to "kiss" my stomach. I held the bed sheets tightly and closed my eyes.

He kissed my stomach badly then he started to "give" hickeys  there I screamed "aarav " aah but he didn't listen and got deaf he gave me lots of "strong " "deep " hickey's there.

After some time when he gets "satisfied" with his work he starts Sucking my "stomach" . My mind was "telling" me I am doing wrong but my "heart " wants  this more ,he comes towards my face and starts kissing my lips badly.

After kissing "my" lips he kissed my whole face than he says "jaan" I love you so "much," hearing that I blushed and said "i love you too " he gets happy hearing that he stared to remove my kurti just than my phone "ranged" up