Chapter 60

One day has passed, in this day Aleena didn't talk with aarav. Aarav tried his best to talk with her but she ignored him completely, rather than this aarav play with soham a lot. 

Aarav didn't go into the hospital to check on his so-called grandmother, but yuvraj went into the hospital time to time, right now yuvraj calls aarav and said 

"Come fast bhai grandma's health is getting worse" aarav cuts the call and sits in his bed, aleena who was feeding soham asked "what happened"?

"My so-called grandmother is about to die" aleena gets shocked by the choice of words aarav choose, she looked at him and said "You should go"

Aarav turn his face and said no, he came towards aleena and sat near her, he looks at Soham who was drinking his milk peacefully, Arnav touches his leg and in return, Soham looks at his father and smiles 

It was a cute moment between father and son which aleena noticed, she looks at aarav for a while and then said "you should go to meet grandma" 

Aarav looks at aleena but didn't say anything to her, on the other hand doctor was treating Sarwarati but didn't see any improvement, doctor came out from the room and said 

"Mr Yuvraj, your grandma's health is getting worse." call your family and tell them to meet her last time. Yuvraj feels bad hearing this but he can't do anything about it, so he calls his family and tells them to come. 

Time skips fastly and after some hours the whole Singhania family reaches Mumbai hospital. They see Yuvraj standing there alone, avni asks Where is aarav but Yuvraj doesn't say anything. 

Doctor Came towards yuvraj and said "you all can meet her" whole family reached saraswati room and gets emotional, avni came towards her and said "mom please get up"

Saraswati opens her eyes and looks at Avni, she looks at her whole family and asks "my aarav"? My grandson? Hearing this everyone looks at yuvraj and asks where is aarav? 

Yuvraj is about to say something just then kanika says "aarav has come" they turn their face and saw aarav was there, he came towards saraswati and said "you know what why I came here to meet you"? 

Who convinces me? That  girl whose life you spoiled, hearing this whole family gets shocked, avni says "Aarav what are you talking about"? Are you mad is this the way to talk with your grandmother? 

Aarav looks at avni and said "Mom you don't know anything" this whole family cheated on us, avni gets confused and before she can ask further Saraswati says 

"Aarav your child" please I want to take your child in my lab before dying, hearing this whole family gets shocked and adarsh said what?