Chapter 35

What? You are having what? "Shut up aarav" saying that Aleena gets up from the floor and tries to leave the class , but aarav holds her arms and says.

Jaan looked at me, aleena looked into her eyes and aarav said "you should have told this before " I am your husband jaan , aleena looked at him but didn't say anything.

Aarav hugged Aleena tightly and told her "no worries" you will be fine soon , Aleena felt good when he said this to her, she hugged him back and after five minutes she broke the hug and said.

"Aarav I need to use the washroom " Aarav nobbled his head and took his jacket in his hands which were on the floor, he made her wear his jacket and said "come will me".

Aarav carefully takes her into the washroom,after a while she comes back from the washroom and aarav asks "are you ok"?
"Yes I am fine " hearing that he took her face in his hands and kissed her forehead.

Aleena feels protected when he does that he hold her hand and they start walking, both of them walk out from the collage and arav make her sit in his car

Both of them went out from there and soon they reached Aleena house. He said "go and take rest " she nobbled her head and started to get out of the car just then he held her arm and kissed her forehead.

Then she enters her house after getting out of his car, aarav also goes from there……

Time skip fastly
Today four days has been passed in these four days aarav takes very good care of aleena, daily at night he came into her house and pamper her

He told her to take leave from college and he talks with her every minute, on the other side Aarav daily fights with his family and tells them that he will only marry aleena.

Right now Aleena and aarav are sitting in his car and Aleena asked "aarav do you really think we should do this"? "Yes jaan " Aleena nobbled her head and soon Aarav stopped his car and said let's go.

Aleena gets out of the car and aarav holds his hand and takes her inside, they enter the mansion and said mom see I bring your daughter in law hearing that avni who was sitting on the couch looks at aarav aleena and says what?