Chapter 32

Strip, "aarav are you out of your mind"? I m not gonna do this,hearing that aarav came close towards aleena and said "my dear life " strip right now otherwise you will face the consequences

Listening to this she gets scared and remove her clothes, he makes her lay down in bed and started to kiss her whole body, after half an hour he lay down in bed and said "we will do engagement "

Hearing that aleena gets shocked she sat in the bed while covering herself with blanket and asked "how is this possible aarav"? He looks at aleena and said "this is possible"

How ? Leave that to me saying that he again lay down in her and captured her lips with his, while doing all this both of them sleep in each other's arms.

At 4pm she gets up and goes into the washroom, after sometime she comes back into her room and lays down in bed near aarav,at 6.00 clock she opens her eyes and tells aarav.

Aarav "get up and go to your house at 6.00 in the morning, listening to this he opened her eyes and sat in the bed he kissed her forehead then got off from bed.

He wore his clothes and said "you already wear your clothes " saying that he again came towards Aleena and pecked on her lips then he carefully went from his house.

In the morning in aarav house when everyone was doing there breakfast aarav says guys "I am in love" listening to this everyone looks at aarav face his mom asked really?

"Yes " and I wanted to marry my girl. His family was happy to hear this and his father said "great news " . Who is the lucky girl? Aarav looks at his father and said aleena
Aleena Khan.

Listening to this the whole family looked at aarav and said "what"?