Chapter 33

ADarsh gets up from his chair and said aarav "are you out of your mind"? You wanted to marry a Muslim girl? Is that a joke? Aarav also gets up from chair and said "no this is not a joke "

I love Aleena and I will marry her at any cost "over our dead body" said adarsh , as you say saying this aarav leaves his house leaving their family in shock.

Avni starts to cry and Kanika consoles her, Saraswati says this all happens because of you, because of your extra love and pamper he is like that only.

Avni didn't understand what to say or do she just cried. On the other hand, Arnav called Khushi and said "Jaan,  I am coming to pick you up and get ready fast.

Aarav, you go to college. I will not come today, why jaan what happened? I am extremely tired. I am unable to walk, hearing that aarav said "I didn't do anything yet and you are unable to walk?"

Aleena started to blush and said "you are too much '' ok jaan "take rest today " saying that aarav cuts the call and goes to his college,day ends normally aarav time to time calls aleena and talks with her.

In the evening aarav reached his home and find his family was sitting together adrash said "come aarav we want to talk to you" aarav sits with them and adrash says

"We come from hindu family " and you wanted to marry Muslim girl. How will that happen? That can happen dad " we need your blessing " that's it.

Kanika asked "which way will you both marry?" Both the ways said aarav, adarsh gets up from the couch and says "this will not happen " saying that adarsh goes from there.

Aarav smiles and says "Mom, I will marry my aleena and no one can stop me saying that Aarav left from there. He reached his room and changed his clothes.

After changing his clothes when he came from the bathroom he saw avni was sitting in his bed , seen his mom he said "I knew it you will come "

He went towards his mom and sat near her and said "mom I love you very much " do not blackmail me, do not cry and told me to leave my aleena, I am a mature guy who understands each and every thing.

I will "marry my girl " and if anyone try to stop me I will kill myself i swear on you and my aleena,hearing that avni gets shocked she didn't understand what to say or do without saying anything to him she gets up from bed and leaves the room