Chapter 29

The next morning Aleena opens her eyes and finds she was in aarav arms,and aarav was sleeping peacefully while hugging her tightly,she looks at him and herself then realised that both of them are naked and their body is covered by a blanket.

She blushes seeing this and tries to get away from his arms just then aarav opens his eyes and says "why you are getting up"Aleena looks at him and then starts to blush again.

"Don't blush like this I am unable to control myself " aleena didn't understand what to say or do, he takes her face in his hands and kissed her forehead than said "good morning my life "

"Good morning aarav" then he asked "how was your night " ? She says "aarav stop it" ,aarav smiles and said "I love you so much my aleena"

"You don't know what you are for me" and what can I do for you,listening this she smiles and said "I love you too my aarav",hearing that he smirk and said "my aarav sounds so good from your mouth "

She smiles and then sits in the bed so that she can go to the washroom but aarav holds her and asks "where are you going"? Aarav "washroom let me go" he nobbled his head and left her hand.

She tried to get up but then she saw aarav face,aarav asked "jaan what happened" go but she says,aarav "my clothes " he smirk hearing that and said "go like this" I have seen everything.

Aleena turns red hearing that she thinks two minutes before an idea comes into her mind she puts her legs into the floor,and aarav looks at her carefully thinking that she will get up without clothes but she puts her leg into the floor then pulls the whole blanket towards her and runs into the washroom.

Aarav takes five minutes to understand what actually happens with him,he shouts aleena you didn't do the right thing "see what punishment I will give you".

After sometime when aleena didn't come out from the bathroom ,aarav screams "aleena come out " but she says "shut up aarav",aarav raises his eyebrows hearing that .

After sometime she came out from the bathroom after wearing bathrobe,he looks at aarav who was laying in bed just like that,she puts blanket in him and said "you are shameless"

Aarav says "only for you" he told her to come closer to him,she slowly slowly came towards him and he made her lay down in bed and kissed her whole face.

After that both look at each other and soon get cosy with each other, on the other hand yuvraj was sitting with his friends and talking just then Sameera came and asked "yuvraj where is aleena"?

Yuvraj looked at Sameera and said "bhabhi is with bhai" Sameera noble her head and walked out from there,aarav friend's told yuvraj,aarav "has gone mad in love" Yuvraj smiled and said 100%.

Time skip.

Right now Aarav and Aleena are standing near the dressing table and Aleena is doing  her hair while Aarav is combing his hair. He looked at Aleena then hugged her from back.

Aarav "what my jaan is thinking"? Aarav "did we do the right thing " hearing that he turned her face towards him and held both of her arms then asked.

"Don't you love me" Aleena looked at him  and said "I love you" then why you think we did the wrong thing, listening this from aarav mouth she said hmmmm.

"What hmmm jaan" "nothing aarav " aarav held her from waste and said "do you want me to remind you last night "? Huh, tell me? She blushes and says "aarav let's go outside"

"No let me remind you " saying that he kissed her lips , after five minutes they broke the kiss and aarav asked "aleena when you will marry me"?

She said "after college " ,what "aleena you mean after one and a half years "? Are you mad I can't wait ,she blushes and said "you have to wait"

We have to think what will we say to "our families" and how will they "agree for our marriage " saying that aleena started to cry and aarav wiped her tears.

"Jaan why are you crying"? Aarav "we already started to cross our limits " you have seen me "we already do everything " only my virginity is left, if our families will not get agree then what will we do?

Aarav wipes her tears and takes her face in his hands and says "you just need to trust me and our love" that's it I will do everything you don't need to take tension.

"Just trust your aarav" we will "get married to each other only" hearing that she took a breath of relief, and hugged aarav tightly,he hugged her back.

After a few minutes both break the hug and aarav says "let's go and eat something you must be hungry " she says ok and starts to walk just then she feels pain in her body and she screams "ahh aarav.

Aarav asked what happened jaan? Aarav body pain saying that she gave him a cute pout,aarav smiles listening this and said "you should be habitual now "

Aleena turns red hearing  that and hugs him tightly,on the other side yuvraj was thinking about his brother,just then sahil came and asked what are you thinking?

"Nothing just thinking that bhai is getting mad in love" sahil says I know he has just lost his mind in love,just than yuvraj phone ranged up he receives the call and than cuts it after talking

Sahil asked "who was on call"? Aarav bhai he told me to make breakfast ready in the restaurant I mean he ask me to order the food so that when bhabhi came into the restaurant with bhai she doesn't "need to wait"

Sahil says "he is getting mad day by day " I don't know what he will do if aleena bhabhi in any by chance try to "break up with him,Yuvraj says "he will never let her go" aleena bhabhi is his she has to live with bhai with her will or without will.