Chapter 47

Hello aarav, 

"yes say" 

Aarav since a long time you didn't come back home. "we all are missing you" please come back. 

I am busy. I have work saying that aarav cuts the call, adrash says that girl takes our everything saying that he gets up from the couch and goes from there. 

On the other side Aleena was lying in bed alone with her son. Just then her son started to cry. She took him into her lab and started to feed him, and within five minutes he stopped crying. 

While feeding she thought about her life and tears started to fall from her eyes, she remembered her past and thought about his one and only love that is aarav. 

(flashback)

When Aarav walks out from the house, Aleena tries to run behind him but her father stops her and gives Aleena a tight slap, and starts to scold her badly. 

Aleena as a father I am fail, first you fell in love with a guy who was not belongs with our culture, you and he tell us that you both love each other and if you will not get married to each other then you will commit sucide 

When we both the families agreed to let you to get married, you cheated on him, sick aleena, "No dad I can't think to cheat my aarav" before aleena could say something more his father slapped her tightly. 

After slapping her both the families came out from the room leaving Aleena all alone there, aarav still didn't believe this that his Aleena betrayed him. 

He sits in the empty road and started to cry loudly, his whole family tries to call him but it all goes vanished, in the morning finally after lots of effects yuvraj successfully search his brother 

Yuvraj finds Aarav on the empty road sitting like a mental person, he goes towards Yuvraj and says bhai, hearing that he looks at his brother and hugs him tightly. 

He started to cry badly, and Yuvraj tried his best to console his brother, but didn't get successful after lots of effects finally yuvraj took aarav back. 

When he reached his home he found his whole family was sitting together. They all saw aarav and tried to talk with him but he, without saying anything to anyone, ran towards his room. 

Two days have passed in these two days aarav Aleena didn't eat anything,  and sits in their bedroom only, Aleena tried to call Aarav many times but he didn't receive the call. 

Aleena starts to feel weak and gets faint on the ground. Sameera, who came into Aleena's house to meet her, enters her room and finds aleena was lying unconscious. 

She shouts and calls everyone, everyone enter in Aleena's room and makes her lay down in bed, they call the doctor and doctor comes to check Aleena after checking her doctor says "she is pregnant" hearing that her whole family gets shocked. 

Her mother started to cry badly, the doctor walked out from there, and Aleena opened her eyes after After five minutes she found her family crying. She sat in her bed just then her mother gave her a tight slap. 

You characterless girl you slept with a man before marriage and got pregnant, hearing that Aleena was shocked she asked "I am pregnant"? Yes, said her mother. 

Aleena gets happy hearing this, she smiles and says aarav will get happy after hearing this, saying that she started to call aarav but his father takes the phone from her hands and says. 

Do you think aarav will trust you that this child is his, aleena gets shocked with her father's question, she said dad why will he not believe this is our child 

Shut up aarav and his family won't believe this it's better you abort this child saying that her family walks out from her room leaving her and sameera there. 

She hugged Sameera and said "I will not abort my child" . This is the symbol of my and Aarav's love. Sameera felt bad for Khushi but she didn't understand what to do. 

Aarav on the other side gets up from bed and packs her bags. After packing his bags he comes out from his room and starts to leave the house. When his family asked him where he was going he didn't answer them and walked out of the house. 

Aleena tried to Call aarav and this time he received the call and said "I don't talk with cheaters and characterless women, saying that he cuts the call. 

Aleena gets shattered hearing all this from his mouth, she cries badly and hugs Sameera, after five minutes Aleena broke the hug and said dad was right he won't believe this child is his. 

I am not gonna kill my child at any cost sameera I beg you to help me to run from this place, my family will abort this child aarav will not believe this child is his. 

.I don't want to stay here. Please help me. Sameera feels bad for her friend and finally agrees to help her. She told her that at night we will run from this place. 

Aarav after getting out of the house goes to London, and at night when everyone was sleeping in Aleena house, she gets up from bed and walks out from her house.

When she goes outside she find sameera was there, both of them sits in sameera car and walks out from there, sameera takes her into the airport and gave her tickets she told her 

Aleena I am sending you to Mumbai my nani (grandmother) lives there. I talked with her and told her everything, she agreed to help us, you go and live with them. 

She lives alone there, as my mum is the only child of her, and my grandpa died few years ago, hearing all this aleena hugs sameera and said" you are my true friend" 

.

Aleena after breaking the hugs goes from there and sameera says to herself" hopefully one day aarav will know about his child" you both met because god wanted you too meet he will definitely do something for you both sorry not for both for three of you. 

.