January 19, 2009

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Diva's championship!"

*The crowd cheers and as your music starts playing, the crowd cheers, seeing that you've returned healed and ready to fight. Walking out, you didn't come alone as The Bella Twins, Rosa Mendes, Kelly Kelly, Natalya, and Beth Phoenix all walk out behind you*

"Shut up and drive"

*The twins were right next to you, telling you that this was your time and just words of encouragement as you all walked out the ramp*

"Introducing the challenger. Accompanied by The Bella Twins, Rosa Mendes, Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, and Natalya. From Columbus, Ohio, Hazel!"

*The rest of the Divas surround the ring as you go up the steel steps, You get in the ring, and go over to the ropes, slipping through them and smiling at the camera. Hearing Maryse's music play, you look over to the top of the ramp as you get off the ropes*

"Pourquoi"

*Maryse walks out alone, holding the Divas Championship on her shoulder as she gets booed, all the Divas around the ring, glaring at and only at Maryse as she walks down the ramp to the ring*

"And her opponent. From Montreal, Quebec, Canada. She is the Diva's Champion, Maryse!"

*Maryse gets in the ring and as you adjust your knee pads, she finishes up her entrance. You watch as Maryse hands the championship over to the ref, the ref then showing you the title before holding it up high*

Nikki: You got this, Haz!

*You nod your head at Nikki, before focusing on what's happening in the ring as the ref hands off the championship*

Ring the bell!

*Maryse quickly tries to hit you, but you duck under and get her in a "head-lock" You stumble back to the ropes when you feel Maryse hit you hard in your stomach, letting her go as you run to the other side of the ring, following behind you, Maryse slides down with you jump over her. You run then stop and turn around, taking the champion off guard and giving her a "Hurricanrana" sending her down back first and going for the pin*

One...

*Maryse with the quick shoulder up. All the divas ringside, hyping you up as well as the crowd. You move away from Maryse*

Rosa: Stay down you, blond bitch!

*Maryse gets up and goes over to where Rosa is, yelling at her before turning back to you. Maryse was about to attempt to hit you with "French Kiss" but you turned the move into a "Suplex" and then hit a "Leg-drop" Standing up you decided to end this match, climbing up to the top rope, you hit your "rounding Moonsault" but Maryse got her legs up, hitting you right in the stomach, making you hold your stomach in pain, then Maryse moves and pins your arms down*

One...
Two..

*You kick out, Maryse then getting up and pushing her foot into your stomach until the ref pushes her off, which gave you the opening to roll out the ring with Kelly catching you*

Natalya: Hazel!

Beth: Are you okay?

You: No. But I'm still fighting

Natalya: Use the sharpshooter

*You look up at Natalya then glance around at all the divas before rolling back into the ring. You duck under Maryse's "Clothesline" and hit you with a "SpringBoard Crossbody" Then you stand up, grabbing her leg in the process, and point over and Natalya*

Kelly: Yes!

*You set up and lock Maryse tight into "Sharpshooter" hearing everyone cheering while Maryse struggles to get to the ropes. You pull her back into the center of the ring, tighten your grip on her and that's when she rapidly slams her hand against the ring canvas. The ref calls for the bell, you letting go of the former Divas Championship*

"Here is your winner by submission. And the new! Diva's Champion, Hazel!"

*The ref hands you to the Divas Championship, you now have your very first championship in your grasp. The divas getting in the ring, hugging you one by one, then the Bella putting you up on your shoulders as you raise your championship above your head*

~Posts~

 @WWE Caption- #Breakingnews on her #RAW debut @wwehazel becomes the youngest #DivasChampion in WWE History!

@WWE
Caption- #Breakingnews on her #RAW debut @wwehazel becomes the youngest #DivasChampion in WWE History!