November 18, 2012

*Survivor Series. Main Event of the PPV. The WWE Champion, Phil Brookes, better known as, CM Punk, is defending the championship against John Cena and Ryback(Ryan) Allen Reeves, better known as, Ryback in a triple-threat match. Punk was currently out of the match after being hit by Ryback with "Shell Shocked" and then went for the pin, but John came back in the match, breaking things up. Punk rolled out onto the apron, Ryback hitting another "Shell Shocked" this time to Cena, about to go for the pin, but when three males, all dressed in black came out from the crowd and into the ring, attacking Ryback*

"What in the world? What is this?"

"Who the-What the? Wha-what is this?!"

*As the three men in the ring, keep going on the attack, the crowd then starts cheering as the camera pans over to into the crowd, focusing on the stairs as a female, who is you, but nobody knows that since you still "out" with an injury, dressed in a black sleeveless crop-top, a black vest over the shirt, black leather fingerless gloves, a black bandana covering the lower half of your face while she wore sun-glasses cover your eyes, black combat boots and you with your black hair wig in a silk-back ponytail*

"And now- Who the hell is that in the crowd?!"

"I don't know, Cole. But it looks like she with these three men attacking Ryback in the ring here"

"These three guys just came rushing through the crowd and- they attacked Ryback"

*Watching the guys continue up they are doing, you start walking down the steps, passing fans all the way. Getting closer to the ring, you lean against the barricade, very close to commentary*

"And this mysterious female, who appeared in the WWE Universe, is now right behind the barricade, just watching this scene unfold right in the ring!"

*You roll your eyes due to what Michael Cole just said about you. Good thing, you could lip-read. The men roll Ryback out of the ring, You jump over the barricade and go over to the announce table, and clear it off*

"And now these four random people, clearing off our announce desk as they seek more damage to Ryback"

You: Finish the job, boys!

"The woman, telling the three men to 'finish the job, boys' after clearing off the announce table"

*Your guys set and hit Ryback with a "Triple Powerbomb" sending The bigger man through the announce table, you walk over and grab a microphone from time-keepers then walk over to the boys*

"Ryback through the announce table!"

"Wait, Wait- it looks like we're about to find out for these four are"

*You and the boys standing in front of a falling Ryback and destroyed announce tables, The crowd is just excited and desperate to know who you four on. You point over the cameraman in front of you, one of the guys bringing him closer*

"Come on. Just show-"

*You slowly take off your wig, your blond hair with pink tips showing*

"Hey, King. Doesn't that pink hair look familiar?"

"I don't remember any diva with pink hair"

*You then take off your glasses, letting them fall out of your hand and drop on the floor. Pulling your bandana from your face, you lower it to hang around your neck, leaving the crowd. The crowd going crazy, cheering loudly happy to see you back in WWE*

"NO WAY!"

"YES WAY! GEMMA BLISS IS BACK, BABY!"

"And the WWE Universe is sure happy to see the former Divas Champion back"

You: WWE...I'm home!

Crowd Chant: Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

*You were about to talk again, but the crowd went into loud cheers then calmed down allowing to you speak again*

You: And I didn't come alone...Allow me to introduce you to a new fraction here in WWE. A team of four, that will dominate every single person in the men's and women's locker room, a team that is brave, scared of nothing, and will never back down from any challenge in their way!

"A new team?"

"I like the sound of this"

You: The Architect, Seth Rollins..The Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose...The Big Dog, Roman Reigns...And lastly The Twisted Goddess, me. Gemma Bliss

Crowd Chant: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

You: The four of us will save and take over this company. We will stand up at the very top above everyone else...Why?

*You put your fist out first. Dean on your left, putting his fist out, then Seth on your right with his, and finally Roman next to Seth putting his fist in the group*

You: Because we are S.H.I.E.L.D! And believe in the S.H.I.E.L.D

"Gemma Bliss, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. The S.H.I.E.L.D!"

"I think they might just be my new favorite fraction here in WWE"

~Posts~

 @CoraBlisswweCaption- Believe In The S

@CoraBlisswwe
Caption- Believe In The S.H.I.E.L.D #THESHIELD