The RAW After Mania

*'Spiteful' starts playing, loud cheers coming out from every fan in attendance tonight. You walk out, the crowd cheering even more as you stand on the top of the ramp, raising the Divas Belt before wrapping it around your waist, walking down the ramp and high-five fans*

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome your new WWE Divas Champion! Gemma Bliss!"

*You walk around the ring, sliding onto the apron, standing up and step into the ring. You get handed a microphone from a crew member before standing in the middle of the ring, the crowd still cheering*

Crowd chant: You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it! You deserve it!

*You smirk at the chants before they down die, letting you talk for the first time tonight*

You:...Let's talk about yesterday, WrestleMania 29, MetLife Stadium. Yesterday was my third WrestleMania and my second win on the biggest stage in WWE, when I beat AJ Lee for my Divas Championship!

*The camera pans down to the belt around your waist, the crowd once again with loud cheers before dying down*

You: But, that's enough about WrestleMania, let's focus on the present and the future. The S.H.I.E.L.D has championship gold in their grasp and we are coming for more. Singles and tag team championships, so a warning to all the men, all the Divas...Believe in The S.H.I.E.L.D!

*You smirk, hearing the crowd cheering and a few boos here and there*

You: Now, I am the kind of champion that will put the Divas belt on the line whenever and wherever, so ladies if you want a match, you know where to me find me. But, for now, I am going to leave all you losers behind, because I deserve to celebrate like a true Champion

*You laugh as you toss the microphone out of your hands and leave the ring*

Backstage

*You got backstage, walking out of gorilla, Total Divas crew following as they film you walk down the halls. You took your phone out of your pocket and leaned against the wall as you got distracted with your phone. The film crew has in the distance, still filming as Nattie walks over to you and you put your phone back in your pocket*

Nattie: Hey, Champ

You: Hey, Nattie

Nattie: How you holding up from yesterday?

You: I'm hanging in there. Matthew ended up texting me during John's match, telling me don't go strangling Vince

Nattie: He has a point. You've probably would have done it if he wasn't our boss

You: Don't go taking sides now, girl...I just wish Divas could get the same chances as the men

Nattie: Like what? A Diva Evolution?

You: Anything that makes us Divas stand out to the world

Nattie: It sucks. 5 minutes matches, can't have more than 1 match for a Pay-Per View, let alone WrestleMania

*You ended up talking to Nattie some more, which ended up with TJ getting in the conversation and you all ended up talking for a good 15 minutes before parting ways as you went to catering to watch the rest of RAW*