First Date Back Together

*The city of New York was alive with the electrifying anticipation of WrestleMania 29, happening this Sunday in New Jersey. Among the excited whispers and palpable energy, you found yourself stealing a rare moment of tranquility. In just 72 hours, you would be facing April for the Diva's Championship, on the biggest stage in sport Entertainment. But tonight, your focus was solely on Matthew as you two got back together when you arrived at your hotel room, yesterday. Sitting at a secluded corner table, away from prying eyes and the buzz of the impending WrestleMania, you and Matthew were currently talking while waiting for your food*

You: You were right

Matthew: About what?

You: Me needing a break. I really needed this. It's nice to have a moment to breathe before the chaos on Sunday

Matthew: And you said I was wrong, when I ended up being right

You: Don't go guilt tripping me, Mr

*Matthew laughs as he takes a sip of his drink, his laugh making you smile and he notices*

Matthew: I don't guilt trip

You: Yeah, yeah. Whatever floats your boat

*As the night progresses, they talk about everything and nothing. After getting back to the hotel after eating, you and Matthew head up to your guys's hotel room, passing Ariane and her boyfriend, Vinny, along the way*

Ariane: Hey, Cora...Matthew, long time no see

Matthew: Nice to see you again, Ariane

Ariane: Vinny, you already know Cora and this is Matthew

*You and Ariane watch as Vinny and Matthew shake hands, Ariane nudges your shouler, giving you a knowing look and you nod your head*

Vinny: So, you and Cora?

Matthew: Dating. We just got back together yesterday

Ariane: Shit, really?

You: Yep, sure did

*You and Matthew talk with Ariane and Vinny for a few more minutes before heading into the room, Matt closing and locking the door behind him. You sit down on the bed, taking off your shoes*

You: I am really glad I didn't wear heels tonight

Matthew: We barley walked tonight

You: I know, which is why I wore regular shoes

Later in bed

*You and Matthew laid entwined in the soft embrace of the hotel bed, their bodies sinking into the plush mattress. The room was dimly lit, the gentle glow of a bedside lamp casting a warm, golden hue over them. Your blond hair with pink tips, fanned out on the pillow as you nestled closer to Matthew, your head resting on his chest. Matthew's arm was draped protectively around you, his fingers gently tracing patterns on your back. Matthew tightened his embrace slightly, pressing a kiss to the top of your head*

You: Goodnight, Matt...

Matthew: Sweet dreams...

*