*With just a few minutes before Saraya and Mercedes's tag match, you finally found Matthew as you were not able to find him at the Performance Center and walked over to him, tapping on his shoulder, making him turn around to face you*

You: Hey, I wanted to talk earlier but you weren't at the P.C. earlier

Matthew: I oversleept, but what's up?

You: You said you're free on Saturday, right?

Matthew: All day

You: So, would you be my date for Hall of Fame?

Matthew: Of course, I'll be there

You: Thank, Matt

Matthew: Happy to help

*You give Matthew a smile before walking off as it was time for the fmelae tag match and Summer Rae and Audrey Marie had already made their entrances*

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...SHIELD!"

*The NXT universe goes absolutely crazy with cheers as you walk. You smile as you grip the sides of your jacket before hearing Sasha's music play, the cheering continue as she walks out with a big smile on her face as she stands on your left. Paige's music hits after, the crowd still cheering as Paige walks out and stands on your right. Paige and Sasha look at you, you nod your head as you three walk down to the ring*

"And their opponents. Accompanied to the ring by Gemma Bliss. The team of Sasha Banks and Paige!"

*You stand at ringside, as Sasha and Paige get in the ring, squaring off with Audrey and Summer. You watch Summer and Sasha get on the apron, leaving Paige and Audrey to start off the match*

Ring the bell!

After the match

One...

Two...

Three!

Ring the bell!

*You laugh before smirking as you get on the apron and get in the ring along with Sasha, standing between Sasha and Paige in the middle of the ring*

"Here are your winners! The team of Sasha Banks and Paige!"

*You raise both their arms, down patting both Paige and Sasha on the shoulder. You then get out of the ring, clapping your hands together as you look in the ring at Sasha and Paige before heading backstage. A few moments later, Mercedes and Saraya come backstage*

You: Hey, you two did amazing out there tonight

Saraya: Thank you

Mercedes: Yeah and thanks for being in our corner

You: Always happy to help out the NXT Divas

*You talk with Mercedes and Saraya for a bit as you three walk around before you ended up bumping into Matthew*

Matthew: Shit, sorry ba-Cora

You: All good, Matthew

*Matthew nods his head before walking away, leaving not only you, but Mercedes and Saraya confused*

Saraya: Did he almost call you babe?

You:..I think so. Anyway, I would love to say, but I have to get ready to head to the airport, but you either of you need anything, call me

Saraya: Got it. And good luck at Mania

Mercedes: We're rooting for you

You: Thanks, Ladies

*You smile at the two before walking off, heading to the parking lot. Getting to your car, you were about to open the door, when out of nowhere, you were turned around, pressed against the car with a pair of lips smashing on yours and in a instant you knew it was Matthew and you kissed back. After a few minutes, Matthew pulls away, both you breathing a bit heavily, trying to catch your breaths*

Matthew: I have been waiting the 3 weeks to do that....

You: That's how long ago Lexi broke up with you?

Matthew:..Yeah. It's been 3 weeks

*You get in the car with Matthew, him driving and you seating in the passenger seat as you two head back to the hotel to grab your stuff and head to the airport to fly out to New York later tonight*