Ch. 34: Biggest Fan

{Laura's POV~}

"Baby get off of me." I whine, but when I open my eyes I am all alone. All alone in this big hotel room..all by myself. "Ross! Rossy where did you go? Why'd you leave me." I cry.

The bathroom door opens and he walks out with a towel around his waist. "I'm right here Laur, I just took a shower."

"Come hug me." I whimper.

He walks over and pulls me into his chest, "You seem tense is everything okay?"

I just bury my face into his chest and shake my head, "I don't like being alone."

"Your not alone." He says kissing the top of my head.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

After I took a shower. Ross and I went out for breakfast. We didn't have much time though, since we had to get on the road soon. I had a pancake with bacon while Ross had an omelet with hash browns.

"Please can I have one bite of your omelet?" I beg, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Nope." He says shoving the rest of it in his mouth.

I look down at my empty, still hungry. "You suck. I'm still hungry."

"That's not my fault you should have ordered more food." He laughs, taking a gulp of orange juice.

Watching him I lick my lips. He smirks, "Whatcha lookin at now Laur?"

"Your food. Don't get excited I'm not looking at you." I reply.

He rolls his eyes playfully, "Come on we have to get going. The concert starts in six hours and we still need to get to Texas."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

By the time we made it to Dallas, there was only 30 minutes before R5 was supposed to be on stage.

"Guys hurry up! We don't have much time!" Riker yelled. He always got the most anxious if they were close to being late for a show.

I pulled Ross aside as he rushed away from his mom who had just done his hair.

"Good luck up there rockstar." I smile and stand on my tippy toes to kiss his nose.

A smirk crosses his face, "You know I don't need it."

"Way to ruin the moment." I frown.

"Hey lovebirds, get going! Ross have you warmed up yet?!" Riker shouted at us.

"Yes Riker, calm your tits." Ross huffed, obviously annoyed by his older brother.

I giggle at his reply and shove Ross towards the stage, "Go rock their socks off." I teased him and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to rock your socks off when I get done tonight." He smirks and my mouth falls open, "Get out of here you nasty." I tell him, walking back stage.

R5 all heads out to preform and I begin taking videos and pictures of them. Mostly Ross. He looks really hot when he's on stage.

The lights go out and Ellington starts off with a drum beat. Thousands of screams fill the room. The girls who are after Ross used to bother me, but not anymore. He knows I'm his real biggest fan.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Two hours later the concert finishes and I'm forced to give my sweaty boyfriend a hug.

"Okay you can let go now, your sweat is dripping down my neck." I say disgustedly as I try to push Ross off me.

But of course he just holds on to me tighter.

"Someone help!" I groan.

Rocky just laughs, "Only you could love him Laura, only you."

"Thanks.." I let out a light laugh.

"You smell good." Ross mumbles into my shoulder.

"You don't." I answer bluntly.

He giggles into my shoulder and it tickles, "Hehe your funny."

"So Ross..can you let go of my now?"

His grip on me releases and I take a deep breath, "I can breathe again." I sigh in relief.

He smiles and takes my hand, "Will you come take a shower with me?"

"I dunno..maybe."

"Please." He begs giving me a sad, adorable look. I just couldn't say no.

"Alright lets get this over with."

His smile grows and he brings me back to the tour bus and locks all the doors.

"Now we have the whole bus to ourself." He grins, rubbing my shoulders gently.

I smile back, seduced by his sweetness. Ross turns the water on so it can warm up and begins to undress me. His fingers trace over my bra snap. He's seen me completely naked before but lets just say it's been awhile. He unclips it and my bra falls to the floor.

His lips move to my neck and he sucks on it gently before using a little more force. We hadn't even gotten in the shower yet. I undress him as he makes red, wet spots all over my neck. His friend was already poking through his boxers. I honestly really wonder what it's like to have a penis. It probably sucks though so moving on..

Standing here naked, I was beginning to get cold. Even with Ross' warm body right beside me.

"Lets get in the shower babe, I'm cold." I whisper in his ear and already water is running down my back.

Now that we were in the shower, Ross started doing things a little bit rougher. He gently nibbled on my neck forming pretty good size hickies all over.

My moans echoed from the shower. Luckily no one was here. Rocky has walked in on us before.

Things became more and more heated. Ross was really horny tonight. Eventually I allowed him to do whatever he wanted with me and I let the warm feeling take over.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: So earlier I talked about an exciting thing happening. Well I couldn't fit it in this chapter so I gave you a sex scene instead. I have the ending all planned out in my head and I'm really excited to write it. There's probably 2-5 chapters left. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Peace out!

-Hannah