Ch. 24: Bad Girl

{Laura's POV~}

Standing there, I felt humiliated. This was all Ross' fault! If he wouldn't have came and hugged me, Casey wouldn't think I'm a liar.

"I can't believe you Laura...lying to your friends?" Casey snickers.

Feeling myself shaking I ran away. Away from Casey's humiliating laughter. I officially have no friends.

Glancing back one more time, I see Casey smiling evilly to herself with Jasmine and Sophie standing next to her. There were a few other people standing around but they we're just quietly laughing to themselves. Then there was Ross...he is the only one that isn't laughing. He has a sad look on his face. I almost felt bad for him...

I decided to hide outside near the baseball diamond. No one comes out here this time of day so I can be alone.

And right now, I don't want anything other than to be alone.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Ross' POV~}

Poor Laura...I know she's hurting. I'm going to forget what she said. I know she doesn't hate me. She may not like me anymore, but Laura could never hate anyone.

Everyone around was laughing at Laura. Luckily Laura wasn't around to hear their hideous laughter.

My eyes landed on Casey...the one who started all this.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!" I shouted at her.

Casey giggled a little longer before stepping closer to me, "Your real cute blondie."

Right as I was about to walk away she smashes her lips against mine. I quickly pushed her off and she was smiling.

"So what do you say...you, me, tonight?" She asks.

I just glared at her until she walked away. I need to go find Laura.

Running in the same direction Laura had gone, there was no sign of her. She must not be in the school anymore. I looked around outside and I finally spotted her by the baseball field. She was sitting against the fence with her head in her hands. Her knees pressed tightly to her chest.

As I came closer I began hearing her sobs. Oh Laur...

Gently, I place one hand on her shoulder. She jerks a little bit and looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Get away from me!" She yells, slapping my hand off her.

"Laura." I sighed.

"No, go away! I hate you!" She screamed, standing back on her feet.

"Laura please-"

She was crying so hard now...

"You ruined my life! My friends hate me because of you!" She cries.

"No, I was just trying to help." I looked down.

Laura was starring away from me, strait into the tall, brick wall. "Just go away Ross, haven't you hurt me enough? Are you trying to ruin my life even more than you already have?"

"Laura no, I just-"

Before I could say anymore I felt a stinging sensation across my face. Laura had slapped me. I barely noticed. My heart is hurting way more than my face ever could.

Seeing that slap had no effect on me, Laura started kicking and hitting at me.

"I hate you!" She screams as she hits my chest. Wow that girl can hit...

Tears stung my eyes, but not because of the hitting because of what she said. The girl I love hates me.

I grab her wrists as she swings her arms at me rapidly. I don't want her to hurt herself.

"Laura calm down." I said calmly.

She only starred up at me with hate in her eyes.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

{Laura's POV~}

"Ross let go of me!" I screamed.

"Laura your going to hurt yourself!" He said strictly and I frowned at him. He's not supposed to care about me.

"Let go right now or I will kick you where it hurts!" I threaten. He continues to hang onto my wrists.

He looked at me worriedly, "Laura, I'm only trying to help you."

Breathing heavily and using all my strength I kicked him right where the sun doesn't shine. He yelped in pain and let go of me before falling on the ground.

"I warned you Ross!" I shouted before running off back into the school.

I ran to my locker and grabbed my bag. Leaving school early has become more than a bad habit now, it's become something I do usually everyday. Remember the Laura who never broke a rule, never failed a test, and never hurt anyone. She's long gone.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N: idk about you guys but this new Laura makes me laugh and kinda sad. This chapter was really sad writing because of the Raura fight. Laura you got some power. 😂 I dunno what I'm even talking about I just feel like talking cuz I haven't updated for so long. I kinda needed a break from wattpad.

Please comment and vote. Also check out my new story Lost in Love. I just posted the first chapter today!

-Hannah