Chapter 7

Newts p.v.o-
After Natasha got up to say goodnight to Gally. I lay there, the bed seemed colder without Natasha sleeping with me. The door opened and I waited for Natasha to crawl in bed with me but nothing happened. I groaned as I turned over to see a dark figure holding something.
"Hello, Newton." A voice said. The figure stepped out from the shadows. It was Alex! He came closer."just wanted to visit you. I know that hospitals can get quiet lonely. Or in your case medjack rooms." I lay there completely unable to move because the pain in my stomach was to great. Alex's fist went straight for my weak spot. I curled up and groaned in pain as pain exploded in my stomach he shoved me off the bed and kicked my arm out from under me as I tried to stand he than kneed me in the face. I felt blood trickle down my nose as I watched Alex bring his elbow down on my neck. I had no breath and I struggled trying to catch any air at all. He smiled at me as he took what was behind his back to reveal a rock. He flipped me over so I was on my back and straddled me.
" kill yourself Newt! It's the only way!" He told me. I tried to scream for anyone but the rock came down on me and I collapsed, everything went black.

Alex's p.o.v
I smiled as Newt lay on the ground I picked him up and wiped the blood away than placed another rock on his stomach(poorly of course like it had fallen off), but not before giving him a few kicks. I placed him back on the bed and made sure everything looked normal. Than I put the device wicked gave me on Newts neck under his hair. Newt would soon die and I would get out of here and into wicked. I just had to keep making what I started worse. Than the device would give him the idea of suicid. Perfect.

A/N
Sorry it's so sort I'll hopefully post the longer chapter soon. I've been really busy I hope you all understand. I love you guys so much! Please keep reading this means so much to me!!
Love
Natasha