Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Natasha's p.o.v
   As I watched Newt fall asleep I let my mind drift back to the memory I had and what Lisa had said. Where were we from? Where were we really from?
    I tried to remember everything I could about the room. Black walls, very little lighting. Than something hit me. I carefully slipped out from under Newt and pulled off my shirt looking in the bathroom mirror at the mark. Three claw slashes across my back. White scars. I pulled my black tank top over my head and walked out the door. I walk back down to the sleeping area and found Lisa's bed.
            "Lisa!" I whisper shout well shaking her. Her eyes shoot open and her hand grabs my wrist.
             "Whoops sorry." She said releasing my wrist.
             "I'm beginning to think that your really are from the same place I am." I muttered. She shrugged and sat up.
             "Are you okay?" She asked.
             "Can I see your back?" I asked.
             "Nat what are you talking about?" Lisa asked.
              "I'm talking about the fact that I have a scar on my back and if you have it to it would mean that we probably got it from the same place which could mean if we looked we can find others who are from the place we are and see what they remember." I explained. She nodded timidly. I brought her into the light of a lantern and she lifted the back of her shirt. It was just enough to see it. The white marks that ran down her back the same way mine did.
        Another thought came to me and everything became slow motion as I touched her scar. As soon as I made contact with her skin my world went dark.
         I was in a room. The room was huge almost the size of an entire building. The rooms walls ceiling and floor where completely black and there were a few small lights on the sides that barely lit up the room. I started walking around seeing weapons and punching bags and fighting mats. I saw targets in shape of humans, than I came to one part of the large room with wires and cords and tools. I wondered what this area was for. I looked up and saw names. At the top was three words. White mark assassins. I saw my name, Lisa's, Gally's, and several others but one caught my eye. Thomas. That sounded so familiar. But why?
      I took my hands off of Lisa and gasped quietly. I looked at her.
      "Lisa where killers." I shuddered. We were killers and so was my brother.

Lisa's p.o.v
     I smiled as I saw the look of horror that covered her face.
     "Lisa where killers." She gasped.
     "Oh I know darling." I snickered. Natasha looked up at me with a very confused yet scared look.
     "Wha...what do you mean?" She questioned. I smiled and took her shaking hands.
      "Oh Natasha. Did you really think an assassin such as me would lose my memory? Of course not its so easy to act as if your memory is gone and get up here. It was really quiet simple." In one quick moment I had moved the girl so I was covering her mouth and holding her wrists together."Don't sleep to long." Than I knocked her out. I threw Natasha over my shoulder and began to walk to the walls. I waited a moment and the doors opened just wide enough for me to fit through. I looked back at the pitiful glade and all the boys sleeping and snuck into the maze.