Chapter 11

Natasha's p.v.o
I ran into the maze hoping to make up the lost time. I made it to the end of my section by lunch. Crap, lunch. I might have forgot to pack that. I turned around and started walking back taking big gulps of water as I did. The water felt good running down my dry throat. As I walked I heard something. Like someone humming. I turned off my section into Newts. Sure enough Newt was walking down the section humming. I leaned my shoulder against the maze wall as he got closer. He hadn't noticed me yet which I found sorta entertaining.
"Newt!" I yelled. He snapped right out of it and started looking around frantically."Over here babe." He looked at me and relief filled his eyes.
"I thought you were like Minho or something trying to pull a prank on me." He said smiling before pulling me to him.
"I missed you." I said in a child's voice.
"Oh baby, I missed you to." He replied in the same voice. I made a puppy dog face as he nuzzled his nose against mine."I say I make it up to you by walking back with you that sound good?" I nodded. Than he leaned to my ear."Jump." I jump up and straddled his torso. He began to walk and I laid my head on his shoulder. We walked for about five minuets before he put me down. Than we jogged the rest of the way back. When we reached the glade we both walked to the runners hut to map out or section. We leaned against each others backs as we drew. 
"You know I think that tonight we should sleep on the look out." Newt spoke as we walked out of the runners hut.
"Really?" I looked at him. He just nodded and took my hand."I think it would be an honor." He smiled.
"No, the honor would be spending the night with you."
"We are not starting this."
"Starting what?"
"This."
"What?"
"That!"
"What?"
"Holy klunck Newt your impossible." I muttered.
"I know." He chuckled.

A year later
   We've gotten more gladers and surprisingly one other girl. She came today she was a taller girl with brown hair and on blue eye and one green. She looked quite weak and no mussel. But she was pretty. Her hair went a little past her shoulder blades and she was a shy cute type like a girl you would find at a library. Don't ask why I can remember a fricken library and not my own age. I watched as she ate her food. Not creepily just I've been showing her around and stuff and I wasn't hungry.
    "So have you remembered your name?" I asked. She shook her head and continued eating her food. Once she was done she looked at me.
     "What exactly do you guys do around here?" She asked.
     "Well there are lots of jobs like cooking, gardening, medjacks, and stuff like that." I answered.
     "Does anyone here remember anything?"
      "Like before the glade and stuff?" She nodded."No." I had gotten more memory's but the only ones who knew about it were Gally and Newt.
       "Who was that guy that everyone kept talking about when I got here?"
        "Oh Alex, he's not in the glade any more." I spoke my voice cracking a little at the memory of him shooting himself. The odd thing was that we were never really able to find the gun that he used. And ever since Newt had acted more shut off from everyone. I had asked him about it on several occasions but he never answered.
        "You look like him." I said out of the blue. She looked at me with a confused look. I just shrugged and she stood up.
        "Is there a place where I can sleep or something? I really wiped out and all from today." She announced to me. I wants surprised she was tried. She was crying when she came up and like two hours after that. She would probably have the roughest time adjusting to the glade but hey I would help her out. Girls stick together it's just what we do.
          "Yeah um go find Matt. Tallish blonde hair shaggy, got that surfer dude look. Brown eyes pretty hard to miss." I said feeling wiped myself and just wanted to go to Newt and I's room. She nodded and walked off. I started toward the homestead. The only reason I was helping her out instead of Alby or Newt was because she was a girl, Newt was out running, and today was my medjack day. We really didn't have anyone except one of the builders got a splinter and just couldn't handle it. Oh well work is work right.
           I walked into the medjacks room and found Clint and Jeff sitting playing a game with X's and O's.
            "You guys need any help?" I asked knowing the answer.
             "No unless you wanna help me bet Jeff at this game." Clint answered. I nodded.
             "Okay I'll be in my room taking a nap or something if you guys need me." The boys nodded as I walked out and over to my room. I changed into comfy cloths and was about to crawl in bed and take a power nap when I saw sometjing under the bed. A piece of paper. I grabbed it and pulled it out flipping over to see the writing. It was like a page fromNewts journal or something. I read over it. No Newt!

A/N
   So sorry for not being a good updater! I am also sorry this chapter is so crappy! It's like midnight so yeah sorry guys. Many apologies. I'm so sorry. Ugh I'm the worst. Okay anyway here you go and I will hopefully be working in the next chapter soon! But just heads up school and cheer are starting so stuff and updating is gonna be a struggle but I'll try! Okay love you guys!
Love,
   Natasha