Calvin Klein Shoot Romance (+18)

Jungkook was on his way to the shoot for Calvin Klein. He was looking outside enjoying the scenery from his car as he gets interrupted by a notification sound from his phone. He opens it and checks that it is Jennie from Blackpink who texted him asking when he will reach.

Jungkook replies with a 'almost there Noona'.

Actually today Calvin Klein decided to shoot them in one place but for individual photoshoot. It will have different backgrounds so fans will not suspect anything. The reason only they will have a photoshoot in same place is because Calvin Klein's team thought that they both are from the same country and might find it comforting to shoot in a same place as they are in a foreign country.

Jungkook first got in contact with Jennie was when she invited him for the launch of her capsule collection with Calvin Klein in Seoul. Jennie had personally contacted him because when she got to know she can also invite him, her first thought was to clear the misunderstandings, so she has asked her manager to somehow arrange Jungkook's phone number.

She told him on the phone how those sasaeng fans and media did dirty to her and his band member making a dating scandal for which she couldn't do anything as she had to maintain an idol image.
She was worried that Jungkook will find it uncomfortable to be somewhere with whom his band member's reputation was suffering so she wanted to clear it.

Jungkook was astonished at first when he found Jennie wanted to talk to him but when he heard her he understood her perspective. So to ease her worries he told Jennie how it was okay and she didn't had anything to feel worry about because it was not in her control. He also told her how he is a fan of Blackpink and even went to see them in Coachella.

So from then, their friendship bloomed.

Jungkook happily went in her event in Seoul but was not able to talk to her as media was there but they still managed to exchange a few words when no media was there. Still somehow a fan captured the small interaction between them but thankfully it was a little blurred.

Now coming back to present Jungkook and Jennie both were excited for the photoshoot as now they were the bestest of friends.

Jungkook enters the building where he will be shooting today. But suddenly he gets engulfed in a warm hug from a small figure which belongs to none other than Jennie. He returns the hug and slightly lifts up her from the ground.
They both chuckle and separate and Jennie presses a quick peck on Jungkook's cheek.

Jennie: "Where were you. I have been waiting for you so long."

Jennie whines and Jungkook apologizes and says that he is still getting adjusted to different timezones so he overslept a little.

Jennie just presses another kiss to his cheek and says it is okay.

Then they both went to their respective places to shoot as it was already late as Jennie has also not started her photoshoot because she was waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook was now done with his first photoshoot and the director said that they will now take a break for sometime.
Jungkook nods and thanks everyone there and decides to go see Jennie.

When he reaches Jennie's place of photoshoot he sees her in a laying position with a blanket over her and her expression sad.
He gets worried and quickly goes there ignoring other people in the room

Jungkook: "Noona are you okay?"

Jennie looks up and finds Jungkook there so she lifts herself in a sitting position. Due to her this posture the blanket now lays on her lap and Jungkook finds his throat getting dry as he sees she is wearing a black bikini. Her cleavage on view.