Unexpected vacation Pt 2.1

Jennie bites her lip at that. "Good. Since your poor dick is aching for some attention right now, I'll allow you to relieve it. Which one of you wants our kookie's big juicy cock?"

Jennie unzips his jeans and pulls them down without warning, showcasing his huge dick forming a tent in boxers. The tip is already wet with precum and Jungkook turns red in embarrassment. Rose moans at the sight. "I want to feel his cock between my boobs, Unnie! I want him to see them bounce and cum all over them so I could lick them up!"

Lisa shakes her head. "I'd take him in my mouth. I'm already so hot and bothered imagining his hot warm dick filling up my mouth. I'm good at sucking, I'd give him a great time. I'm sure I can take all of it in my mouth. I won't flinch when his hot ropes of cum fill my mouth, I'll swallow all of it."

Jungkook moans at her words, but Jisoo has something to say- no, show him.

Jennie turns in his lap to give a good view of Jisoo as the girl slowly slips off her silk nightgown. Jungkook's eyes follow the fabric as it falls off her juicy round breasts, covered in hickeys, her lean flat stomach and finally down her bare pussy. He gasps as Jisoo giggles and falls back on the sofa.

"Lisa darling, would you show Daddy what he'd be missing out on if he refuses me?"

The younger girl licks her lips. "Gladly Unnie."

Lisa slowly pries Jisoo's legs open, revealing her pink juicy pussy, dripping wet with her juices. Jisoo is very flexible, as her legs completely split apart.

"See that, Daddy." The older woman purrs. "My pussy is clenching

around nothing right now. It's all tight and wet and ready for you-"Lisa couldn't help herself at Jisoo's words and bent down abruptly to catch her unnie's breast in her mouth. Jungkook watched in wonder as the younger girl climbed onto Jisoo's lap, sucking her nipple as Jisoo broke out into moans.

"Me..." Rose whined. "I want attention too-"

Jisoo grabbed Rose by the arm and pulled her down the couch. "Lick my pussy like the good little bitch you are."

His mouth goes dry as Rose obeys, pink little tongue lapping up Jisoo's juices and swirling around her clit.

Jennie pouts at him, brushing long strands of his hair back. "My poor baby boy. My girls forgot about you and started playing with themselves. Guess Mommy has to take care of you today."

Jennie pulls down his boxers, allowing his big cock to spring up. his tip was soaked in pre cum, begging for attention.

"Would you like Mommy to jerk you off while you watch my pretty little girls?"

Jungkook nods vigorously, desperate for Jennie's hands on him. He takes in the lewd sights in front of him. Jisoo had her head thrown back on the couch, letting out the loudest moans as Lisa played with her breasts and Rose sucked her pussy. Jennie's thumb rubbed his tip and he forgot about the girls instantly.

Jennie grins at his reaction, her hands stroking him in languid strokes. Jungkook groans as she starts pumping him, faster and faster. He buckles his hips into her hand but she pushes him down immediately.

"Sit still." She commands. "That's an order."

Jungkook is so fucking turned on that he could feel getting closer to high.

"I think- I think I'm close." He says breathlessly and Jennie giggles.

"With only my hand? Oh baby imagine how you'd take my pussy like this. Such a good boy." She bends down to kiss his lips. "Mommy likes you very much. I'll go easy on you this time, I'll let you come. Come in my hand like the manwhore you are. Our little fuck toy."

Jungkook go fucking mad at her words, and before he know it, he's shooting ropes of cum into Jennies eager hands. Suddenly he feels lips on his dick and his eyes fly wide open. Jennie is still looking down on him, so it's not her. Jungkook looks down at his dick to find Rose on her hands and knees, cheekily lapping up his cum.

"I've never tasted it." She smiles shyly, looking up at Jungkook with pretty brown eyes. "It's so thick and warm. Is it okay Unnie? Was I being a bad girl?"

Jennie licks her hands. "It's okay baby. Be sure to ask next time, okay?" Jennie turns to him. "Look at my greedy little bitch, she just tasted Jisoo and she already wants a taste of you."

Jungkook felt his dick hardening at Rose's licks, and Jennie did too. Frowning, she stopped Rose by grabbing her hair.

"You can play with him tomorrow, we all can. Go to bed now."

Rosie whines. "But Unnie, I'm so horny."

Jennie smiles, leaning down to whisper something in Rose's ears. He watches as the blonde whimpers, clenching her thighs together. "Oh please do Unnie, I'll be waiting."

Jennie pulls back, grinning wickedly. "That's my baby. Now be a good girl, kiss Daddy goodbye and head up to your room."

Jennie kisses Jungkook's lips, as if to show Rose what to do. But the mischievous girl leaves a sloppy kiss on the tip of your dick instead, causing it to twitch. She giggles and rushes up to her room.

"Cheeky little brat." Jennie chuckles. "She usually listens like a good little bitch but she's rebellious knowing that you're here. I'll have to teach her a lesson tonight." She licks her lips.

Jennie kisses him again and he melts back on the couch, enjoying the taste of her lips. She pulls his boxers back up.

"Get cleaned up baby, and go to your room. Rest up tonight and think about what you want to do tomorrow. The girls will be waiting."

Jungkook watches as Jennie gets off his lap and walks towards the room Rose disappeared into. He could swear she was shaking her ass a bit more just for him. He wished he could have gotten his hands on them while she violated him tonight.

Jungkook looks at Jisoo and Lisa on the couch, and shudders at the obscene sight. Jisoo had her eyes closed, breasts glistening with saliva and painted with new fresh hickeys. Down between her legs, evidence of her orgasm dripped from her thighs. Lisa, looking tired, was lapping it up to clean her.

"Daddy's dick was huge." Lisa murmured against Jisoo's thighs. "I want to try it next."

Jisoo whined in her sleep. Lisa chuckled.

"Maybe he can take more than one tomorrow Unnie, don't worry."

"Good night girls." Jungkook gulped. stood up, pulled his pants back up and headed to the room that was supposed to be his. Jungkook passed Rose's room, freezing for a moment as he heard loud slaps and screaming moans from the room. He was tempted to take a look, but forced himself to walk to his room.

Once he was in, he took the coldest shower possibly could, but that didn't work. He had to jerk himself off in the shower, thinking of Rose's soft small breasts, Lisa's plump lips, Jennie's ass and Jisoo's dripping cunt. Jungkook came quickly, hoping that would keep him sane for the night.

But as he climbed into bed naked and drifted off, Jungkook knew his dreams would have a cock hard in no time.