Steamy Encounter PT2

(November 12th, 2023) Sunday

JUNGKOOK returns to Seoul after touring for the promotion of his all-time massive album "GOLDEN," a city brimming with life and vitality where his dream began to manifest.

He had no clue that his return to Seoul would catch the interest of Jennie, the stunning BLACKPINK member with whom he had previously had an intimate rendezvous.

She offered an affectionate invite to join her and the other members of BLACKPINK at their private house to celebrate his achievements.

It was the first time in his life that JEON JUNGKOOK hadn't spent his rest days with any of his family or bandmates, but he would make up to them by paying them a visit for the New Year.

As for why he wasn't with family or the band this rest because he will be meeting his lovely friend from BLACKPINK, JENNIE KIM at the band's private residence.

Upon arriving at the lavish residence, Jungkook was greeted by Lisa, the enchanting Thai member of BLACKPINK. Lisa exuded a magnetic allure, her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders, framing a face that held a mischievous glint in her eyes. She donned a form-fitting black dress that accentuated her curves, leaving an indelible impression.

As introductions were made, Lisa's inviting smile and suggestive demeanor hinted at the alluring adventures that lay ahead

As introductions were made, Lisa's inviting smile and suggestive demeanor hinted at the alluring adventures that lay ahead. Rosé and Jisoo, the other captivating members of BLACKPINK, joined the gathering, adding to the atmosphere of intrigue and excitement.

Throughout the evening, conversations flowed, filled with laughter and lively exchanges. JUNGKOOK shared his travel stories and experiences during his promotion schedule, captivated by the individual beauty and magnetic personalities of each member of BLACKPINK. The air crackled with electric energy as friendship and desire intertwined, hinting at the seductress's desire for JUNGKOOK that may soon unfold.

At this moment, the night was young, and the promise of further intimacy lingered beneath the surface, waiting to be explored. The allure of BLACKPINK is unmistakable.

Jennie has previously bragged to her members about Jungkook's particular skill set. All of them were intrigued but it specifically caught the attention of the wild and mischievous maknae, Lisa.

Jennie and Jisoo had gone out to see if they could find any place that was open that still had some things they needed, that was half an hour ago, and had left Lisa, Jungkook, and Roseanne in the rather huge apartment in Seoul by themselves.

In Lisa's mind, it felt as though destiny had orchestrated their meeting, and she was determined to explore the depths of their connection. With a newfound confidence fueled by Jennie's previous accounts of Jngkook's prowess, Lisa approached him, her movements graceful and seductive.

Lisa, in her infinite wisdom, at least when it came to knowing what JUNGKOOK liked had dragged him off to her room and left Roseanne by herself while she showed him the super cute Christmas outfit that they had performed in a few times in the past. It was a red and white felt dress with the white being fluffy at the hem of the dress. To go with the dress, Lisa had put a Santa hat on her head and a pair of candy cane thigh highs, pulling them up all the way right to the top of her thighs where the skin became a little pudgier as a result.