Unexpected vacation Pt 4

After a serious cold shower, Jungkook dress up in a pair of sweats to head down to breakfast

He didn't bother putting on boxers, knowing they'd come off at some point during the day anyway. Why not have easy access?

He walk into the kitchen hoping for a light morning snack but damn he fined a whole ass meal instead.

Jennie, dressed in a white button down, has Jisoo bent over the kitchen counter, hands tied behind her back, cheek pressed against the cold marble. The sexy woman is dressed in a silky red nightgown, no bra but lace red panties.

"Good. I was waiting here for a while wondering if you'd show up. This darling needs a punishment."

Jisoo chuckles darkly. "Why? Cause I teased you last night? Wasn't that what you do to me all the time?"

Jennie shoved Jisoo's face back into the counter, eyes darkening. "I'm the master here. You follow my orders."

"What can I say." Jisoo sends me a wink. "I'm a rebellious one."

Jungkook noticed from the way Jennie bit her lip that the girl was turned on by the elder's disobedience. But she just spanked Jisoo's exposed ass hard and pinned her to the counter with her knee. Jennie looked at him darkly as she said.

"You're gonna fuck her from behind, in this same position, while I finish my breakfast you're not going to let her touch herself. You will follow my orders no matter what she says, and you will be merciless, got it?"

He gulp. "Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes mommy."

Jungkook replaced Jennie with his own body, making sure Jisoo can't escape the lewd position. Jennie sits down on a bar stool, pouring herself some cereal and a glass of wine. He look down at Jisoo nervously, eyes lingering over her hiked up nightdress, showing off her perfect ass and sexy underwear.

"You're okay with this right?" Jungkook bend down to murmur in Jisoo's ear.

She laughs. "Darling this turns me on so much I could come right now."

Jennie smiles a bit at that, then returns to her usual bitch face.

"How about you start by removing her underwear. I want to see her ass turn red as her gown when you spank her."

Juntgkook swallow thickly and nod, slowly pulling down Jisoo's underwear to reveal her thick buns. He look down at the underwear in your hands and finds it wet. Jisoo wasn't kidding when she said she was turned on.

"You can keep it." Jennie smirks. "I'll have u jerk off to it later."

Jungkook nod and pocket the treasure. Then, he slowly push back her nightgown to her waist, exposing her full ass in all its glory.

Jungkook can't help but run his hands over the smooth flesh, giving it a light squeeze. They mounded under his fingers like bread dough.

"Good, now give each cheek a hard slap. " Jennie's voice drips with sadistic pleasure. "As many times till I order you to stop. I want her screaming for mercy by the end of it."

Jungkook can't help but be aroused by Jennie's words, and he knows Jisoo was feeling it much better than he was. Jungkook gave her perfect cheeks another squeeze, before letting his palms come down in a harsh slap. Jisoo lets out the most erotic whimper, causing his dick to grow hard.

"Again."

Jungkook slap her ass again, watching the cheeks jiggle as they slowly turn red. He come down on her again and again, groaning at the sexual sounds and the sight of her cheeks turning bright red, like a ripe peach. He wants to go down and bite at her sore juicy cheeks, but He didn't dare disobey Jennie.