🎉New Year Greetings🎉

Hello, dear readers! I have some exciting news for you. Tomorrow, I will be updating a new chapter of Jenkook one-shot, and I can't wait for you to read it. It's going to be full of surprises, twists and emotions. I hope you are as eager as I am to find out what happens next to our beloved characters.

I also want to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. Thank you for your support and feedback throughout this journey. You are the best readers ever, and I appreciate every one of you. Let's make this year amazing together!

**New Chapter synopsis**

Y/N's husband, Jungkook, is experiencing high levels of stress due to an important business trip. Y/N feels guilty for not being able to support him during this time. Y/N suggests a unique solution to relieve Jungkook's stress by arranging a sexual encounter between him and her best friend, Jennie. This would provide both physical and emotional release for Jungkook. 

By engaging in this arrangement, Jungkook can experience a one-time sexual encounter with a virgin, fulfilling a personal desire. This experience can bring excitement and pleasure to both Jungkook and Jennie, offering them a memorable moment. The encounter between Jungkook and Jennie takes place, bringing satisfaction and relief to both parties involved. 

Y/N, as the orchestrator of this arrangement, feels fulfilled in her role as a supportive wife and friend. Moving forward, Y/N plans to surprise Jungkook with another sexual encounter, this time with her niece, Haerin, further expanding their unconventional experiences.