STEAMY ENCOUNTER (The Conclusion)

WARNING: The following text contains scenes of asphyxiation and explicit content that may be disturbing or triggering for some readers. Please proceed with caution and discretion. If you are sensitive to such topics, you may want to skip this part or stop reading altogether.

December 05/12/2023 Seoul/ SK

Jungkook's enlistment news hit his fans and BP girls like a thunderbolt. They had been hoping that he would be exempted from the mandatory military service, but their dreams were shattered when Big Hit announced that he would join the army soon. His fans and BlackPink girls felt a mix of emotions: sadness, anger, fear, and pride. They wondered how they would cope without him for one and a half years.

BP pov -------

The BlackPink girls had just returned to South Korea from their foreign schedule, exhausted but happy with their successful performances. They were looking forward to some relaxation, but they were greeted with shocking news. Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS, and their master had enlisted in the army without any prior announcement. The news had caused a huge uproar among the girls and his fans, who felt betrayed and heartbroken by his sudden departure news. The girls decided to visit him, hoping to cheer him up with their last "Steamy Encounter" before his enlistment.

December 07/12/2023 Seoul/ SK

The cold, cold night, snowing falling making the night of Seoul look even more beautiful. Our four beautiful girls make their way towards a mansion they are all too familiar with. It's been a few months since the three's encounter with Jungkook and they've become just as addicted as Jennie. They drop everything if he texts them, they live at this point to pleasure him whenever he wants them to. They have become his sex Slaves.

The cold air makes them slightly shiver despite wearing padded coats, they are wearing little underneath (use your imagination)

The cold air makes them slightly shiver despite wearing padded coats, they are wearing little underneath (use your imagination). They ignore the looks from the people particularly the ones from the guys that think they are gonna shoot their shoot only to be immediately turned down.

 They ignore the looks from the people particularly the ones from the guys that think they are gonna shoot their shoot only to be immediately turned down